Reviews for The Interns in the Intervention
rmcbuckeye chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I can't help but laugh how Daisy gets so hyper-excited and Wendell is just funny. I like those two. You NAILED Daisy's personality to the 't'... awesome!
lessthansign3 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Aw, this story is great! More, please :)
wanttodelete chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
HAHAHA! The "amazing sex" line, as people have been mentioning, is delightful. I loved your voices for everyone, especially Daisy (and Wendell)!
NYMPHADORA.LOVE chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
! That was really funny!:) I love Daisy I think shes halarious:) lmao that was a great story! good job!:)
seriouscaseofthegayface chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Wow, what a fabulous ending!

Now, I must admit, starting into this story I did feel a little sceptical - being a mega-Sweets/Daisy fan, and rather similar to everyone's favourite intern in real life, I didn't know whether I'd enjoy reading about her from someone else's writing style. But, in the end, I was in love!

Great story, everyone in character, not a single error - a joy to read (:

"All hail Queen of the Lab!"

I always claim Daisy is Queen of the Lab! Is it finally catching? xD

Great work!

-Ellie :D
2BBornot2BB chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Great fun! Great sense of humour, and Daisy's heart was in the right place!
sugarcoatedslashersmile chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
There aren't enough Daisy fics. Thanks for this one.
Addicted1 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Fun story beginning to end, and the last sentence was spot on! I laughed out loud!
jill chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
great story :)

"...and we have been having amazing sex ever since.”

my favorite line :D i can really imagine these two having this conversation ;)

btw: all of your stories are great :) i spend half of my day reading them all :)
ValerieJackson chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
I love stories about someone coming up with a plan to get Booth and Bones together. And this one was very well written. I had no trouble imagining each character saying what they did.

And Wendell thinking "Just thinking about how much you’re going to hurt me." is so something he would do.

So great job, I look forward to reading more of your fine works:D

Graffigraphy chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Haha, nice last line. This was cute and fun to read
mumrulz chapter 3 . 12/14/2009

That's it?

I wanted a long one (hey, I'm talking about a fic - what are you thinking about?)

No more?

...but I wanted more! *pouts* :-(

..more B&B!

...more B&B discussing their relationship!

...more amazing sex (hey, you know what I meant)

Even though -as you know- I don't really like Daisy, I have to admit that you have nailed her character...I could just picture it...her singing her version of "Tomorrow", with my fingers in my ears!

**“I don’t hang out at the Jeffersonian.”

“Really?” “Because sometimes it seems like you’re there for no reason.”

sometimes the reason is because I have nothing better to do

...that is the exact impression that I always get!

You almost sucked me right in, with Daisy's dream...almost...yep, almost...right up until Daisy woke up. lol.

Loved that B&B could be just as sneaky as Daisy - & dragging out her torture for 2 weeks ...paybacks a b*tch! LOL ;-)

**All hail the Queen of the Lab.

...All hail the Queen of the fluff...always looking forward to more from you! :-):-):-)
Imagination-Parade chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Oh man, you write Daisy SO well. Her version of "Tomorrow" had me cracking up. Also loved that B&B prolonged her wondering for two whole weeks and then sent a tape where they discussed her punishment. Hee!

Loved the bit about Sweets "just hanging out" at the Jeffersonian. Sounded like something the writers would throw in someday. I'm sure they see the online comments from some fans wondering why he seems to be there a lot.

And "All hail the Queen of the Lab" is one the best ending lines ever, and so fitting for Daisy and this story. I actually keep hoping that one of the girls in the lab will want to fight with Hodgins to be Queen of the Lab, but so far, no luck :( Anyway, great story!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009

sweet psychologist chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
You did a really good job portraying Daisy's manic-like thoughts when she was trying to figure out BnB's reaction to their tapes. Very in-character (did you get a headache writing that part?)

The "Queen of the lab" line was priceless. Very good story; very well written.