Reviews for Sin
DirtyHorse chapter 4 . 3/25
Amg what a good story
Amaterasu Masami chapter 20 . 1/25
Why you no continue?!
Lol no I'm just kidding. This story was so fantastic. I especially love the parts where all of the guys started to be a little more loving with Ichigo. Though, you know, the sex wasn't too bad either. I kind of felt like George Takay the whole time. Just like "oh my." every other second. Thanks for such a great read.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 1/4
I would think that Grimmjow might not mind getting in on the action with Shinji and Ichigo. More people for him to "eat." He is gluttony after all.
Lisette chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
You know I don't find this sex scene weird at all because I knew about sex fisting and the two cocks up your ass at the same time but what really freaked me out was the multiple arms. I know. I'm weird but that really was the only thing that creeped me out. :3 I guess I'm a lost case!;)
Lisette chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
The best!x3
Lisette chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Hahahahaha didn't know gimmy was such a fat ass!
Lisette chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
A little mad that his first time was kenpachi but I wasn't really that mad. I can't really describe it but I love your story!
Lisette chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I starting to like this plot a lot ! But a little sad that Shiro was only mentioned a tiny bit:/ but I still like thoughXD!
Yuu3 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Love. Fave. Need more.
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Kyaaaa! I love STARKK X ICHIGO! *dies* ...correction, *dies fucking ecstatic reading these three chapters on Starkk x Ichigo*
Yuu3 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I think I like, love, Starkk's the best.
phoenixreal chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
This was phenomenal.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
awwww!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
the nnoi fluff in the last chappie fits in nicely with his ahem virtue)
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
lmao never forget the balls. and now that you mention it i agree they are neglected. *mental note to self to use balls more often in my fanfics*

i dig the idea of the sins becoming virtues and i assume starrk is already combating and found his virtue)