Reviews for Sin
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 7/20
OMFG Loki made seven sins and now Ichigo is constantly horny because his sin is Lust. Now everyone wants him sexually. Omg that's hot. Wonderful, I loved it. Keep up with the good work.
Natsha D chapter 6 . 6/23
All of them! Or just Starrk! :D
librarat chapter 20 . 2/2
This was wonderful! God, I love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I just imagined loki from thor that sexy bastard. This kind of story isnt really my thing but im liking it so far
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I love it update more of it
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
awww
Guest chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
That was so awesome! This is my favorite by far! I was so afraid I had exhausted all the Internet had to offer in the way of Bleach yaoi, but this fanfic has renewed my hope! You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
DirtyHorse chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Amg what a good story
Amaterasu Masami chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Why you no continue?!
Lol no I'm just kidding. This story was so fantastic. I especially love the parts where all of the guys started to be a little more loving with Ichigo. Though, you know, the sex wasn't too bad either. I kind of felt like George Takay the whole time. Just like "oh my." every other second. Thanks for such a great read.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I would think that Grimmjow might not mind getting in on the action with Shinji and Ichigo. More people for him to "eat." He is gluttony after all.
Lisette chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
You know I don't find this sex scene weird at all because I knew about sex fisting and the two cocks up your ass at the same time but what really freaked me out was the multiple arms. I know. I'm weird but that really was the only thing that creeped me out. :3 I guess I'm a lost case!;)
Lisette chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
The best!x3
Lisette chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Hahahahaha didn't know gimmy was such a fat ass!
Lisette chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
A little mad that his first time was kenpachi but I wasn't really that mad. I can't really describe it but I love your story!
Lisette chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I starting to like this plot a lot ! But a little sad that Shiro was only mentioned a tiny bit:/ but I still like thoughXD!