Reviews for Sin
FearThePuggles chapter 20 . 6/3
That was amazing!
Mm mm mm~! XD So cute~
kyoko chapter 20 . 2/6
ive read this six times and im still happy with it you did an amazing job on it i look forward to reading your other stories. thank you for being such a great author!
grimmjowislife chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Grimmjow OR Starkk. Grimm's my OTP so I can't betray him. Great read by the way! Like whoa!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
OMFG Loki made seven sins and now Ichigo is constantly horny because his sin is Lust. Now everyone wants him sexually. Omg that's hot. Wonderful, I loved it. Keep up with the good work.
Natsha D chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
All of them! Or just Starrk! :D
librarat chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
This was wonderful! God, I love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I just imagined loki from thor that sexy bastard. This kind of story isnt really my thing but im liking it so far
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I love it update more of it
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
awww
Guest chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
That was so awesome! This is my favorite by far! I was so afraid I had exhausted all the Internet had to offer in the way of Bleach yaoi, but this fanfic has renewed my hope! You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
DirtyHorse chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Amg what a good story
Amaterasu Masami chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Why you no continue?!
Lol no I'm just kidding. This story was so fantastic. I especially love the parts where all of the guys started to be a little more loving with Ichigo. Though, you know, the sex wasn't too bad either. I kind of felt like George Takay the whole time. Just like "oh my." every other second. Thanks for such a great read.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I would think that Grimmjow might not mind getting in on the action with Shinji and Ichigo. More people for him to "eat." He is gluttony after all.