Reviews for Primal Requiem
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Update
simeon234 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Fix chapters 4 and 5
KinZer0 chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
welcome back, im really glad to see this story continued as its one of th first i ever read :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Awesome! you finally updated it and it was awesome!
JagerBomb1818 chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
Glad that you never abandon a story and I look forward to more interaction between Gar and Starfire. Hope to see another update soon and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
So far this beast boy is bland. The personality change is unrealistic.
detrametal chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Well, I have a list of things to say...first of all I bet you're sick of seeing me review your stuff to death XD
a close second is that I'm freaking ecstatic you didn't drop this story-it's far to freaking amazing!
I have to say that I can't wait to see if Gar binds Cenao like he did the other two...hell, that's the start of the sexiest harem on earth...well, in existence, Reama, Cenao, Ferinia and Raven...damn, the envy!
Silvereye-BW chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
Awesome! More Gar badassness!
Kyuubi16 chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
How is this a teen titans fanfic again?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this.. It's too good to give up on.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
Update please
Bestflick chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
This is a really good story. Hope you update soon
JagerBomb1818 chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
Really wish you hadn't or don't abandon this fic but it appears as if you have. Wish you would continue as I looked forward to what happens between Starfire and Gar. Hope that eventually less of a deal and more romance for them.
Silvereye-BW chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Simply amazing. I cannot put into words how great this story was. But I can say that I can't wait for more and that I hope you give more.
the missing link chapter 11 . 7/22/2014