Reviews for Primal Requiem
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
The Flying Frog chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Hmm. A filler chapter, and a well written one too. Very nice. Getting the general feeling of all the sides before the coming conflict. And you just had to have Raven receive two visions with very different outcomes in the future. Everyone knows that Gar has full control of the battle and how it will go, based on who he fights for.

And no one knows who that is. Very good build-up. I'm still guessing what's going on. I'm normally not guessing, but theorizing.

Okay, concerning Raven's little confession, I was about to mention that she wouldn't confess that to a complete stranger, but the explanation you gave is plausible. I don't completely buy into it, seeing as Raven is the strongest willed and minded person I know of. But it does make sense. Won't say anything more on it.

I hope Cyborg survives the battle. His immature and childish pranks are always a blast, especially when he and Beast Boy do them on each other. I also like his no-nonsense fighting style. Why sneak or plot, when if you are against him, just charge?

Looking forward to the battle itself.
Soundwave 0107 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Ooooo, tense. It's an odd mix of suspense and tension and the unknown. Like this new feel you've put on BB. Very good :)

With regards, Soundwave 0107
Kenju chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Sorry it took so long, just had a lot going on, still do as a matter of fact.

Anyways this was a cool chapter, got to see a bit more insight into Gar's mind and some more character development, not to mention Raven's wikid vision. Must suck being able to see the future, not knowing if its the effect of being changed or the cause of not being changed.

I cant help but wonder at whats going to happen to Starfire now, she seemed to have crossed a cultural line when she stopped him. I do wish Galfor could have put up more of a fight, but he was already wounded from fighting other Beastan's...wonder if he managed to kill any? He's supposed to be a very powerful warrior after all.

As for who is under the desert, I have my suspicions, but I did figure out who the kid is, its a recently departed lizards spawn, one you sort of foreshadowed a bit thick not too long ago lol.

Over all a good lead-in chapter for whats about to happen. Cant wait to see the next one!

Till next time, Ja Ne.
NECRO-MORTAL chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
KEEP IT GOIN! YOUR ON FIRE! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPPY! GO BB KILL EM DEAD!
The Flying Frog chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Okay. This story is very fascinating and has caught my attention. Now I normally don't read these kinds of stories where characters change personalities very quickly, but this caught my attention, and I'm wondering if he's acting on instinct, or if that's just a part of Beast Boy he had kept buried under a joking vegan guise?

As for the comment about Azarathians, if I recall correctly, it was a dimension, a plane of existence for scholars. They had powerful control over magics and access to great tomes of knowledge, but weren't very skilled in combat. That is my speculation. Raven is a half-demon, and has even more at her disposal in terms of magic and ability. She did defeat her father after all.

So, it looks like Beast Boy is determined to keep Raven and Starfire from suffering too much. But what side he joins in the coming battle has yet to be decided.

His own people are out there, and that general seems like a good man. Cares about his family, and is thinking about them and what they would do should he die. Makes me empathize with him and his situation.

Then again, the Tamaranians were a warrior-culture. They are believers in honor and have excellent fighting abilities. If he fights with them, he would have a very powerful ally. And Starfire would be in his debt. Shame he thinks of his friendship with the Titans as a debt to be repaid.

So, will he side with the superior force that is his kin, bind Starfire and Raven too him and prevent them from suffering a horrible fate? Or will he side with the Tamaranians, try and maintain his friendships, but go against a considerable larger and tougher force?

Either way, this story is engaging and I wish to read more.
G. Login chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I liked that he is going to help save the planet. That is cool that there is still some of BB still there, even if it is only a small speck to help this last time.

"Tell me Koriand'r, was Robin really that interesting or were you afraid that I was a Beastan?" That whole bit between Gar and Star was cool. A bb/star pairing would be interesting.
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(can you add Raven, Starfire, Blackfire, Jinx & Argent to BB Harem)
thomas chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
awesome simply amazing _
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
fanofmany chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Great re-write hope to see some moar XXD
Kenju chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Very interesting tactic you have going here. I already see a few subtle differences from what you had said would be happening a few months back, and I think I like this better.

Though instead of an Imperial Star Destroyer as a scale reference (as they are too large to land) I would have used the Republic Command ships from the Clone Wars, they are about 1/4 as big, but they can and do land, more effective then using shuttle craft (that can be shot down).

Aside from that i am...happy to see you have some of the characterization down a bit better. No offense, but your Starfire was a bit painful to read in the first chapter or two. She's hard to write though, all the Titans are but I think she's the most difficult. Like writing someone who comes from another country learning our language and customs if you will.

You have the speech patterns and mentalities much clearer now as well, Robin in particular. He's not stupid, but like Batman he hates running away from a fight.

One thing I noticed that caught my attention however, this one line:

"This is why I said retreating was the only thing you could do. Even if you three weren't injured, none of you are very comfortable with killing," He commented.

He said 'the three of you' implying that there was ONE amoung them who could kill. Hard to tell which one though, as Robin, Raven, and Starfire HAVE killed in the comics on a few occasions, well Robin didnt kill as much as he 'let' the person die. Raven and Starfire though *shudders* they did some pretty gruesome stuff back in the day, and Raven more recently slaughtered the entire Church of Blood with her own hands, and 'dadys' army.

Aside from that, I think I know what Gar's plan is, not bad, but still doesnt show a lot of planning or forethrought really. The ex-Tameranians all smell like him, and so they would only smell him. He goes in alone, they follow and split up after he's met most of the others, then they take them down one at a time using stealth kills. No sound, no mess, and no witnessess. Not bad, sounds like something Wolverine would do (though I prefer Deadpools go in guns blazing approch)

I did like the line gar used though, there IS a difference between beating/defeating someone, and killing someone. A BIG difference. In gaming for example at times its easy to kill someone (sniper rifle) but thats no fun, you want to beat them. In this case he doesnt have that luxerory, they need to move.

Thats all I have to say, well here anyways, might send you a PM or use other means of communication, but I think thats enough for here lol.

Till next time, Ja Ne.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I'm hoping for a good tamerainian furry cast of interesting characters. And with so many Tamerainians dead they may need Starfire to be thier queen after all.
crazy-apple94 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
i would llike the answers to those questions please update soon
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010