Reviews for Primal Requiem
spedclass chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
G. Login chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Cool story so far. BB saving the remaining Women, promising start for an eventual Harem.
origin of summoners chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
i like how you explained a it about the beastan facts. its a good chapter in the ending when BB says raven you spelled ravem.
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
10wolves chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Freaking great! Update!
thenormalfreak chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
wow... u go boy! i love it! dude! the hole starfire is serius thing is kinda freaky... but im sure it for a gd reason... hm, beastan facts... ok, how do you kill a beastan?... im kinda curious... how bb gonna kill him... (take out his heart i guess)...
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Sounds fantastic so far. It was well-organized and vividily depicted, which helped me visualize the action sequences. The plot is good so far as well! You found a legitimate reason to have the Beast and Beast Boy fuse, and that will definitely play into your hands as you progress through the storyline.

You still had a few minor errors in spelling, but nothing that really took away from the story itself. In my opinion, this is one of the best things that I have read from you; it was well-planned and well-written. Very good job! I look forward to more!
nicknackel chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow... That was... interesting. ;D Very nice job on it though, I was easily drawn in and enveloped in the world you created with your words.

Critique: I'd list your spelling mistakes, but... You need to spellcheck your story. It's rather easy, right after you upload a chappie, click 'preview chapter', then one of the options on the text box that was brought up allows you to spell check. It would really help, believe me. And it's only a few of the larger words that are misspelled, but it still interrupts the flow and would be better off fixed.

A few sentences were a bit awkward, and sometimes the grammar didn't /quite/ make perfect sense, but overall the sentence fluency and structure was great. The voice in your writing... wow. Not dull at all, there was a great enthusiasm in your writing that made me just want to continue reading on and on. (Unfortunately, the chapter ended, so... My wish wasn't granted ;D)

Your story may be a bit better if you added a bit more detail as well. It is excellent already, but at times I'm left making up my own scenery, and my own visage of what the chars look like. Just a thought.

Answers: Hmm, let's see... The Beastans, umm, they're evil space monsters, who... all have a beastly side they have joined with? I dunno/

Considering how BB acted when he was the Beast in 'The Beast Within' I'd say he'll try to protect his friends, but may not hesitate from harming one of them... (I say this because as I see it, he was partially joined with the Beast then, and since he is now...)

I guess that that's what BB looks like when he's not hiding his darker side? That would be his A:) Truer form or B:) A much more well-equipped form that his joined selves chose to be the most efficient.

One pro I thought I'd mention: The whole footnotes thing... Very clever. Instead of adding author's notes inside of the story, which may break the fluency, this is a very smart alternative.

Keep up the great work,