Reviews for Being Haunted
sairakanzaki chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
this story is really awesome and i really5x this story _
sarah chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
this sounds a lot like fullmetal alcamist

1 adou was crying over his little sister and ed was crying over his little brother al

2 adou can make ice blades going through his arms like ed can make iron blades going through his arms with alcamy

3 the evil man ryou is a shadow like the shadows that took eds arm and leg

4 the opening doors sounds like the doors that ed calls the doors of hell where the shadows came out of that took eds leg and arm

either way THIS IS A AWESOME STORY!

*comes out behind zero-kun and akatsuki-senpai and gives clovers-charm a home baked cake that say U!*
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
*Shivers* Me feel scared now! :)
DushaSoul chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Whoa...I just finished your story and I was freaking out! Poor Aidou! You did such a great job with this story I couldn't stop reading it. The details and way you wrote the story made it unique. You used memories and things instead of just having someone tell the story. It really was a joy, and freakout, to read. I look forward to more stories from you. Good luck!
midnight13731 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
awesome! great story, keep writing, you're great at it! xx
GrayIceFullBuster chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Omg! I have read this so many times! I even lost count! This is a brilliant story!
Gothic Wolfie chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
wow i luv that ending! great story, i'll read the sequel, eventually...
Gothic Wolfie chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Aw poor Aidou...
Gothic Wolfie chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Yay shadow wolf/dog thing wow! i really want to know whats behind that door now.
AidoRockz chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Aw, you can't end it like that. Ryou needs to be killed *Pouts*
k chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
this story was really good but i would like to see a SEQUAL with Ryou coming back for revenge on Aidou and the night class trie to protect him the best they can with some moments were all hope is anyway that story was very good I hope to see a sequal as good as this luck on writing it!
k chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
i love this chapter your story is so good please please please continue
AidoRockz chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Oh my god, you didn't kill Aido did you?
Fourth Remnant chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Ai...dou...Don't let him die, Stella-chan...I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gothic Wolfie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
cool! i feel sorry for aidou they must be some really bad nightmares.