Reviews for Hunter Becomes Huntie
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 5/30
Silver: it's so weird!
I know! How do I actually have the same last name as Bella?! I find it weirdly hilarious.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Box Ghost vs. Jacob! I love it! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
I'm in love with this story, truely I am. It's clever and interesting, however, your time line is... well... fucked up. Danny is "thirty" or something and him and Bella have been mailing eachother since second grade and she is still seventeen? A little confusing to me. Just thought I should tell you.
rana2001 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
At the end of the chapter I literally said 'Ugh, Skulker'. It MAY be someone else, but that's my best guess. Let's find out!
HalfafanD chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
Oooooo... I smell a sequel! And I can't wait for it.
shugokage chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
Great story with a beautiful plot thank you!
fanficfantasies chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Ugg! I don't know whether to be happy that u wrote an awesome chapter, or shocked. Why would I be shocked? My story happens to be named Secret Keeper! Wow! Isn't that strange? When I first saw it writen I almost thought it was the title of my story! Strange.
of course, u wrote this before I started writing my story...
GracyPhantom chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Cool Start :D
regowolf chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
That was an awesome story, usually I stay away from any fanfiction involving Twilight, but this one was addicting. I hope you wright more stories like this!
RPG247 chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
amazing...just utterly, unbelievably amazing
cottoncandybl52 chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
i really like this. im gonna read the sequal
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Good chapter. I love that Danny sent the Box Ghost after Jacob. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Good chapter. I'm glad Danny isn't going to let them discount his friendship with Bella, even if they've only gotten to know each other through letters.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Good chapter. I liked the fight scene... I wonder what Charlie will say when he sees the house. Lol.