Reviews for Of Gods and Squirrels
Jim chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
A pretty good story until the end where it just turned into a blatant Platoon ripoff with the drug scene and made the anti drug guys evil and the potheads great guys.

And not to be picky, but a tank will never take down a plane, but eh, whatever, good story for the most part. 7/10
Warhawk chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
was up conker dies u basterds
Conker-The-Squirrel chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
Just to mention,maybe,you could do somethin with Batula in it.:)heh heh Im just a big fan of Conker,and his relations...
Conker-The-Squirrel chapter 8 . 12/6/2004
Oh my God!This is GREAT!The characters an the way they acted...wow!...Im now speechless :)...
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Why are there so many war fics?
DbKiT chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
I find myself liking this story very much. The characters sound so real and they act like their lives are really in danger, but they know they have to move forward. I'm okay with how its written in this script like style, but that long paragraph making up the last chapter is hard to read. You could break it down better.

*eyes water* Oh why did Peter have to die? Even in fanfiction, the characters I grow a liking to always die! Will there be a continuation to this story? I would love to read it.
Bariyou chapter 8 . 5/15/2003
wow. quite a strange layout for a story. it's more of play than anything else. the ending was a long paragraph and took a while to read. but i don't mean any of that in a bad way.

i enjoyed this story very much. for a CBFD story, this is obvioulsly the best and most well thought of i've ever read.

the constant flow of gunfire and impeding defection was amazingly set up.

i enjoyed this story, though it did have a lot of repetitive "i shit you not" stuff, but it doesn't matter.

if you would please, read and review my story. it is a zelda fiction.

i commend you once more on your story. bravo! and i think i speak for us all when i say, "Encore!"

way to freaking go Andy, way to freaking go!
ElanVital chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Excellent. I saw how long and figured I wouldn't be able to read it all. But I could barely pull my eyes away.
andy kaufmann chapter 8 . 7/16/2002
Damn, something screwed up with my cast list...oh well. Bag it.

hmm...maybe it WAS a halftrack. I'll watch it tomorrow morn and see if you're right.
The OgeeBoogie Man chapter 8 . 7/16/2002
Well, your story went off with a sad bang... I really did love it. A true success.

But I don't remember that happening in Saving Private Ryan. I remember Ryan shooting a German half-track (not a tank) and disabling it, and then I remember the fat guy shooting a German Tiger twice in the front mantlet, but they didn't do much. In fact, sticky bombing aside, none of the Tigers were destroyed until the aircraft came in.
GhostFear4976 chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
damn sonny!(if your a male)thats one helluva fic.i like the whole Saving Private Ryan thingie things in damn cliffhangers!keep it up guy!
andy kaufmann chapter 7 . 6/2/2002
On the contrary. In Saving Private Ryan, if you remember, Horvath takes down a tank with a bazooka.
The OgeeBoogie Man chapter 7 . 5/31/2002
Well, my first reaction to seeing the update was "this is gonna be good".

I wasn't dissapointed at all. I liked the addition of the two pyrotechnicians under the bridge.

Anyways, I do look foreward to the next chapter.

Though I would have thought a single bazooka shot would be a bit little for a 64-ton tank.

Ah well. Nice work.
andy kaufmann chapter 7 . 5/29/2002
It's here. Finally. It's here.
andy kaufmann chapter 6 . 5/14/2002
Well, thanks a lot! This is my first attempt (well, this is the final draft) at writing a script. I'm glad you like it.