Reviews for Do You Know My Colors?
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Noooooooooooooooo if I ever make company and colours are in it I would called "midnight blue" Prussian blue!
Princess of Prussia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i loved how well you conveyed all of the angst and sadness that Prussia must have been feeling. it was so good, i found myself crying by the end. Loved it.
Nokturna168 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is so amazing! And sad! But still amazing! Poor Prussia, this makes me want to hug him so hard!
merrygould chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was...interesting. Very interesting. I really hadn't known they replaced Prussian blue with Midnight blue. : It's...it's actually a pretty depressing thought... Next time I see a midnight blue crayon, I'll scratch it out and write Prussian (because honestly, midnight blue is such a stupid name. The original is always the awesome one). }:D

Creative. I liked it. :3
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
TT It's almost 5 in the morning, and I'm still reading fanfictions. This is my punishment! Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.

PRUSSIAAAAA... Methinks we need to start a petition to bring back Prussian Blue.
Faber Castell is AWESOME chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I cried with legit tears. ooo~ooh. I actually ran around the house looking for my art supplies. Midnight Blue was actually my 2nd fave color just after Prussian Blue. I never noticed it was the same. I even use to mispronunce it as "Persian" since I was more familiar to Persia than Prussia (all because of a certain cat breed) at some point I called it "Russian"... I'm such an awful child...
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Aw... this one made me cry even before he dissapeared. (which I don't usually do at all). The paragraph before the line before the page break really got to me. It was like, I dunno, the little light in his soul had been switched off. And Germany only has 'midnight' blue with which to remember him...

-Silvermoon
surxi25 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
How sad! But it stands to reason that once everyone forgets about everything Prussia stood for, he'd dissapear. Nice work
Cizz chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh, P-p-prussia D:

(Thank god my oil colors do have 'Prussian Blue'. It's actually one of my favorite colors . On another note, I'm not buying Crayola Crayons ever again. _)
xGarnetx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Woah, it's very beautiful ;;

I thought I had left a review before Owo.

Awww, poor Prussia w. Yaaaay, this is a very cute story (and sad too D:) :_3

Ok, I was here to tell you if I could translate this fic into spanish. I think there are lots of people that can't read this fic, and I wanted to show your (beautiful :_3) fic to more people :_D

;D~
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I actually laughed at the first parts...

But when he found out Prussian blue became midnight blue,

my heart started aching :(

awesome Prussia does not deserve to be lost :(

i want Prussia back to the world :((
Damatris chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was brilliant and so sad. I truly love how you have written this. It feels so heartbreaking and I can really see how Gilbert's face falls when he hears about Prussian blue being switched to midnight blue. D;

I had to instantly go check my crayons, copics and watercolors to see if there still was Prussian blue. And thank god there was. My lovely Derwent crayons had one as well as copics and watercolors did.I really was chanting no, no, no, when I didn't find them at first...

BTW. Isn't "Do you know my colors?" from the Prussia's anthem? )
starting anew chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
GILBOo! Noo, Gilbo, darling... I have Faber-Castell pencils which have Prussian Blue. I just ran to see if they still had it... but then again it really is super old... NO! Prussian Blue still exists in my mind, damnit... I heart you Gilbo. Anywho, this story was quite sad and fantastic. I love how you write. It's so heart-wrenching.
animepie chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Gilbert! T-T That was one of the most depressing things I've ever read. So Prussian Blue doesn't exist anymore? Who else out there wants to go bug the heck out the crayola company to bring Prussian Blue back? Because I certainly do.
fatpandafatpanda chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ah, Prussian Blue, always been my favourite colour to use. However, when I was younger I thought it was "pu-ru-si-an" blue. I didn't know it was a country! Haha, sorry Gilbert.

The title's so amusing, but the story itself is so.. Sad! Poor Gilbert! Poor Ludwig~

Awesome job~!