Reviews for The Blossoms
Guild of Scribes chapter 1 . 11/11
One thing I'm attracted to in characters given of the gift Wisdom, is these simple things. Wisdom is not merely the deep things, the great epiphanies, the sage words of counsel. Wisdom is found in the small things. In the little moments. In the sound of wind and laughter, or in silence. Many write Edmund as giving tales or golden words to the confused, or something grand like that, and that is good in its own right. But I miss the small things like this; the sound of Free people. It is a good lesson for the new king. Well done.
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was lovely, very nice interaction. Wise Edmund is such a staple but is hardly ever done any justice.
Eliza Poufsouffle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It is a lovely story. I like this conversation and how Edmund answer to Caspian.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great story.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I liked the little gestures from Edmund, made the story very enjoyable.
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Gorgeous. Short and sweet.

I loved it. Thanks for writing it :)
WingedFlight chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh, this is beautiful and so very lovely! A very sweet story.
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This one-shot is a very good example of Aslan knowing what he was doing when he named Edmund "The Just King." Very nicely done.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very nice.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I loved it! Thanks for writing this. x
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Lovely, trust Ed's explanation to be one of the the simplest but also make the most sense :)
mokatster chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really enjoyed this!

The contrast between Edmund's advice and his thoughts on what his siblings would say is very interesting; the others would all give advice on how to do certain things and how to behave, whereas Edmund's is a reminder to remember what Caspian is ultimately fighting for. Very important, that...I imagine it's easy to get caught up in and overwhelmed by the little things.

I was very amused by Caspian's hesitation before closing his eyes: "It's just that Lucy said the exact same thing a few days ago, right before she shoved me into the river." Haha! I can totally see that.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Well that was very well done I have to say. I enjoyed it a lot and I like how Caspian is asking them all how he can be a good King, and how Edmund looks at it.
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I think Ed's is the best.