Reviews for The Blossoms
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was lovely, very nice interaction. Wise Edmund is such a staple but is hardly ever done any justice.
Eliza Poufsouffle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It is a lovely story. I like this conversation and how Edmund answer to Caspian.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great story.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I liked the little gestures from Edmund, made the story very enjoyable.
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Gorgeous. Short and sweet.

I loved it. Thanks for writing it :)
WingedFlight chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh, this is beautiful and so very lovely! A very sweet story.
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This one-shot is a very good example of Aslan knowing what he was doing when he named Edmund "The Just King." Very nicely done.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very nice.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I loved it! Thanks for writing this. x
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Lovely, trust Ed's explanation to be one of the the simplest but also make the most sense :)
mokatster chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really enjoyed this!

The contrast between Edmund's advice and his thoughts on what his siblings would say is very interesting; the others would all give advice on how to do certain things and how to behave, whereas Edmund's is a reminder to remember what Caspian is ultimately fighting for. Very important, that...I imagine it's easy to get caught up in and overwhelmed by the little things.

I was very amused by Caspian's hesitation before closing his eyes: "It's just that Lucy said the exact same thing a few days ago, right before she shoved me into the river." Haha! I can totally see that.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Well that was very well done I have to say. I enjoyed it a lot and I like how Caspian is asking them all how he can be a good King, and how Edmund looks at it.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I think Ed's is the best.