Reviews for Chemical, unedited and incomplete
bella's beta chapter 17 . 3/7
Wow
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
I think Esme holds a grudge from 10 years ago. Edward's parents didn't want him to study music. I'm sure that they had thought that their high school son was perfect-he got a football scholarship TO STANFORD! Stanford is a prestegious school, they could have been proud of Edward, they could have been PROUD of their son, instead of Edward having to get married to Bella Swan. I'll bet his mom was already thinking that he would meet a high class girl, she would be moving up to her high class daughter-in-law's level, etc.
Zelda Maximus chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
Great job Mellie! You're an awesome writer. I love reading your stories so much. They're so good. Congrats to you, Jensen, and Blakely! Say hi to the man child brigade for me.

Peace.
gabii-something-person chapter 16 . 7/24/2010
I read this story in 48min. I love it ! It's so emotional and sweet and made me watery eyed :O Can't wait for more updates !
twilightnaley19 chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED BELLA'S POV. UPDATE SOON!
WardenAmyBee chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
wow. is all I can say. Great stuff
Cvanessa chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
Love the explanation for Esme's behavior.
Twilight44 chapter 16 . 6/7/2010
While Esme's admission is surprising to me, I still don't think it excuses her meanness!
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 16 . 6/7/2010
Aww i think Esme may have a litte soft spot for Bella :)

I hope you catch up on some sleep and I cant wait for your next review!
collegegirl123 chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
liked the chapter, love the story. i really hope bella gets better. i did not see that coming. can't wait to see what comes next.
Purpleem89 chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
nice chapter
babybaby15 chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
Another great chapter I loved it
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
next chapter please
LVQueen1 chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
So far the way you've portrayed Esme is more like the wicked stepmother. The explanation doesn't make it easier to stomach her. Still enjoying the story though.
becksishere chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
Whoa that was unexpected. Great chap )