Reviews for With But a Pull of the Strings
csmith chapter 3 . 7/2
bleh another fanfiction troupe, there is no "council" the kage is a dictator...
Waldo Santiago chapter 1 . 2/15
Really interesting story. I love puppetteer stories.
animemonk chapter 14 . 1/5
please uodate
TheKaiSenpai chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I don't know what happened, but this one is horridly written. The story itself is good, but your grammar and style of writing changed from well typed to shitstorm-fuck-all-second-grader quality.
lmao chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
continue it!
Sonic Sound chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Please continue this story. This is one of the few worthwhile Puppeteer Naruto stories on this website.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Wao fkin please post faster, ima die soon without more yugao and naru love :( make more girls flirt and love him ;)
update chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Uuuuuupdaaaaaaaaaate this incredibly story and I'll review ever single chapter and recommended it in my stories. Also get to the romance, please?
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Over four years since the last update, and it's an interesting story too. Original in so many aspects that I wish there was more to it. By the way, just as a side note, not sure if anyone bothered to mention it before, but "valet" is someone who parks cars, "wallet" is that thin little thing used to hold money.
KitsuneSwordsman95 chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Full Harem! Full Harem! Full Harem! The Harem must be fed! Ahem, sorry about that, just went a little crazy there. I just got finished reading to this point, having waited till I reached the end to review and I must say that I really like the mad scientist Naruto thing you have going here. The fact that he is starting his own organization is just a cherry on the top. One thing I must ask is how involved are the other countries, like Kumo, Iwa, and Suna; seeing as how Kiri and Kohona are already mentioned, going to be? I love it when the other villages are used in a story. Anyways this is a really interesting story. Keep up the awesome work! Ja ne!
D chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
If only all the others OCs could be as tempting and interesting than yours ;) ...
D chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Interresting and well-writen, i think you did a great job :D Will spend the night to read the next chapters, definitly ! Long chapters like yours are really appreciated :)
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I hope ya get to know what his puppets looks like.
I'm really excited!
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Good chapter. Love the political ramifications of some actions/missions they take. Really a good story with a solid plot and good writing. Hope to see it continued in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Good way to tie the last arc into the next one. Interesting tidbit about Barok. Gave me a few ideas about who she could be as well as how she could impact the story. Great plot with interesting characters and well thought out story.