Reviews for You Could Have it so Much Better
Lea Williams chapter 1 . 3/26
Great Story love it, wish there more to the story.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
:D
inkImpressions chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i really enjoyed that, but now i want more.
1986 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This one shot is really cool but to me it sounds more like a well done first chapter. Hopefully you going to wirt some more?
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
ooh hotness abound shame was a oneshot
Tamda chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
BAD HARRY! *smacks him on a cute but royally messed up nose*

This was so, so very awesome, and Flint was a true (awesome street-smart)gentleman in every way, and so- WTH Harry!

Can you tell I liked it? Cause I was so rooting for a happy ending, and while this was awesome in many ways, it wasn't the happy ending I was hoping for. ;)

Also, yeah Flint is just growling inside at Harry's family, and I hope he tracks Harry down and talks with him, eventually getting Harry to do something he really wants regardless of ANYONE's expectation.

Some blokes being disappointed or whatever is a case of tough toast. Harry always loved flying in the books, I can't see the adult suddenly changing... and the nostalgia woven in the beginning and end brings it home he hasn't.
TMR54 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Are you trying to give me a heart attack? This can't be the end!

Sequel NOW!

Pleaasse!

:D
Ashvarden chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it! I liked your characterization in this a lot; you found a nice balance between nice and snarky for Marcus, which I really like. It's a shame Harry didn't stay, though, I'm sure round two would've been just as much fun as the first one. :)

Great work with this, and I hope you're planning on writing more Harry/Marcus in the future!
manga-RxK-lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was rly good.
multicolouredeyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Yay! That was totally amazing! I loved it.

Multi x