Reviews for Always Have a Plan
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I feel like this would have done a lot better with a lot kore editting - not for, like, grammar, but flow. For example, as amusing as the Calvin Ball was, what the heck did it accomplish in terms of the story? I would have loved more words devoted to how exactly all the crossing over came to be. I feel like these were snippets of a longer story, plus some rambly behind-the-scenes stuff too. Prune it of unnecessary things, then fill in the gaps. Maybe split it up a bit, have more chapters.

It'd make a hell of a lot more sense. You have a great premise, but the execution left me confused, rereading, and a bit frustrated. You can clearly string words into a beautiful bead necklace of a sentence, and you weave sentences into paragraphs like silkworms weaving cocoons, but the assembly and presentation still needs work. Again, I can't help but feel that there's a lot more to this story in your head, but you haven't put down all the right parts with all the right pacing.

Rewrite if you feel so inclined, but just things to keep in mind for your next piece.
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I'm not entirely sure what the hell just happened there, but it was awesome. Valve combo fics generally are, but yours took the cake...
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I'm grinning like an idiot.

I love how well you've woven together Valve's masterpieces of TF2 and Portal, including the whole bit with the Announcer being GLaDOS and the momentary mention of Half-Life.

AWESOME.

X3

I knew it was a good idea to make you a Favorite.
Rai-Mun chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You, my dear, have freakin' outdone yourself.

I wish you would continue, do you mind if I take the premise and run with it?