Reviews for I Have My Dead
Hawkeye Reticle chapter 1 . 3/24
NO DON'T I WAS HAPPY WITH A HEART OF STONE
Gosh, I almost started crying. They sound beautifully like the characters and... oh my god... They're wonderful. I could just imagine how difficult it would be to write, but they're great. Seriously.
Time to suppress any crying. My favourite probably had to be Kanji's. His relationship with his mother was just awesome and I could see him sounding like that. It touched me greatly to read about how much he-and everyone else-cared about the people and friends that they made.
Keep it up man! Great job!
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/28
This was honestly very touching to read and I could fell the emotions hidden in each of them, Yukiko is the weirdest because it's hard to pin down a time. I assume it's after she's gotten her Persona but before she realizes that she really does care about the inn.
Ado Edem chapter 1 . 1/4
Powerful and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes, because even if the Investigation Team had more fun and cheerful times they were still risking their lives and had a very high failure rate.
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Rise's letter is written in July, when Naoto hasn't found out about TV World and Persona. Well, I suppose Naoto will have something to say if Rise ends up dead around the time, but... I dunno.

Enjoyed this really. I understand Yosuke will have to write something every now and again, because he does have a lot to say.
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
The last sentence of Kanji's letter broke my heart just a fraction.

Everything else made me want to cry.
sob chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
TEDDIE... ;w;

I'll miss you bro, Souji, you better love him too!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Out of all of them, Kanji's and Teddie's broke my heart the most. You did very well to preserve the characters in each of the letters; from Chie's cheerful writing to Yukiko's formal apology. Good show.
wooden cards chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
All of their letters were so heartfelt, it was as if they really wrote them. Great job!
Nero200 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Brilliant!
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You know, it's an interesting thought. Where the characters aware that they were putting their lives on the line. What would they say. How would they respond? I'm surprised that Souji's seems to be the smallest, but I suppose that would be his style. Loved it to bits!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is a really great fic that I enjoyed reading, very well written and thought out :)
girl on the other side of town chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I would squee over Yosuke (and his stupid bike) but you're probably sick of my Yosuke!fangirling already so, uh.

...Souji's voice is so /him/. I mean, not that I actually know what Souji's "voice" is - since the game does a pretty good job of giving him absolutely zero personality - but. well. it's very, very IC. in sort of an ironic way.

(I'll be back to read the rest of your fics when I actually finish the game~ I'm at November now! 8D)
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
all i have to say is, i want to cry because of how you wrote this fic. It's not bad. It's just, very heartwretching and i love it.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
w-wow.

i really liked this.

the writing style-it really resembled all of the character's personality.

loved it. :)
zero-damage chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I remember this one! Don't think I reviewed it on your fic jrl though. Liked it very much on the meme, still do. Yukiko's is probably my favourite, and the most painful (it's a really interesting and believable take on how she feels under the surface). But Chie and Naoto's also stood out. The first because you have her voice spot-on; second, because you capture her trying to rationalize something she still doesn't understand.

Great stuff :) Keep it up.

(The formatting here is a bear; one reason I haven't jumped ship from LJ yet)