Reviews for The Courtyard
aniseed flower chapter 4 . 4/20
I have to say we have a chocolate in NZ that beats Cadburys HANDS DOWN! Whittakers. Best BEST BEEESSST chocolate. And i know because we have cadburys too. And it pales in comparison. So good! Lol
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 3/22
the wolves are just that... wolves. i always thought they were more animal than men, from the way they thought to the way they mated. jacob describing bella and edward as an eagle and fish was no different that a wolf and a woman, and sam maiming emily proved that.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 3/22
jacob really,really lives in lala land, to think after bella gong to italy to get edward that she wouldn't be with him? on top of that she has repeatedly told him she loves edward and only wants to be friends with him. doesn't he get it?
Nataly29 chapter 15 . 1/28
Just wow! This story was so much fun to read, thank you!
Kushka chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Great story.
kalypso1888 chapter 15 . 10/1/2016
This is way better then the original story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull and amazing story!
boopgirl chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
I love the Itallian language! I live in America and I've never been out of it. One day o want to visit Italy, but right now my parents won't let me. By the way, I haven't read a Twilight Fanfiction that's been as good as yours in a VERY long time. I also think that your story is worth re-reading. I appreciate that you put time and effort into making this. This story made my day bunches better. Thanks for being a wonderful author of great twilight Fanfiction!
featherdusterpixie chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
pissed that he left bella to stress about telling charlie for another night.
what a jerk.
lmc123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Loved this story,., and it so could fit with canon
brebre99 chapter 15 . 4/5/2016