Reviews for The Courtyard
TrillionSchiffer chapter 12 . 7/16
Oohhh this was a very will written chapter.

Sorry I didn't review before now, but until now, this story was 90% smut, 5% fluff, and 5%drama. It about time some action made its way in.
jk chapter 1 . 7/4
seems like bella took advantage...whore
and whats with her letting him clean her jizz that's just freaking weird
Bucki91 chapter 2 . 5/26
Olllllllllllpppppl
LlllllłllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllłlllllllllllLolllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllłLlllllllllllllllllllllllllłlllllLllłllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLllllllllłllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLollllllllllllllLollLllllllllllLllllllLlllllLlllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllll
campyrs chapter 15 . 4/22
Just reread this. I absolutely loved this story! Thank you.
Fatima613 chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Absolutely loved this story. You're a great writer..can't wait to read your other stories!
BridieM chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Excellent way to end. There is always hope for Bree. :D Thanks for leaving this story up.
BridieM chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
Good plot twists. :D
BridieM chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Wow. How exciting. :D
BridieM chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Excellent cliffhanger. :D
BridieM chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
A really good chapter. I am afraid that the wolves misguided, chauvinist, misogynistic attitude cheeses me off something fierce. They would leave their land and their people to track down one human who wants something they don't agree with. But won't go to Seattle to save many lives? At Times like this I wish the Volturi might, accidentally of course, find out about their existence. May I suggest a rec? NEW ECLIPSE by TrillionSchiffer is a brilliant read. Takes AU to a whole new level. Great fight scenes with the newborns.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I wonder if Victoria had created Riley and he is progressing with her plan? So enjoying this story. :D
BridieM chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Excellent chapter. I Have to say that Lindt is a better chocolate. Cadbury Milk Chocolate is not really chocolate it is confectionary. But it is, as it should be, personal preference.
BridieM chapter 3 . 11/22/2014