Reviews for The Courtyard
Lillywhite1 chapter 15 . 7/25
Thanks for writing this wonderfull and amazing story!
boopgirl chapter 15 . 7/21
Loved it
I love the Itallian language! I live in America and I've never been out of it. One day o want to visit Italy, but right now my parents won't let me. By the way, I haven't read a Twilight Fanfiction that's been as good as yours in a VERY long time. I also think that your story is worth re-reading. I appreciate that you put time and effort into making this. This story made my day bunches better. Thanks for being a wonderful author of great twilight Fanfiction!
featherdusterpixie chapter 8 . 5/11
pissed that he left bella to stress about telling charlie for another night.
what a jerk.
lmc123 chapter 1 . 5/6
Loved this story,., and it so could fit with canon
brebre99 chapter 15 . 4/5
I loved this story
Novel's addict chapter 15 . 1/29
Amazing story i really loveeeee your Edward :)
k1942 chapter 15 . 1/8
Maybe not the exact way Alice saw it happen, but a good outcome never the less! Life looks to be pretty peaceful for the Cullens, now that Aro is off the backs!
k1942 chapter 14 . 1/8
All goes smoothly, so far at least. I'm glad Alice has seen that the encounter with the Volturi will be okay.
k1942 chapter 13 . 1/8
Nothing ever is easy for these two, that's for sure! At least the immediate danger is past.
k1942 chapter 12 . 1/8
Just when I thought this might all end rather well, too! Rats!
k1942 chapter 11 . 1/8
Damn! Where did this come from?
k1942 chapter 10 . 1/8
Between the killer in Seattle, the Volturi and the wolves, that's plenty to deal with right now! Plus let us not forget Renee!
k1942 chapter 9 . 1/8
Too bad Renee kind of rained on their parade! She must think all young marriages are going to turn out like hers!
k1942 chapter 8 . 1/8
That sneaky vampire, going behind her back to ask her dad's permission! It really is nice of Charlie to not have a fit over the idea, I can guess who will be upset by the news. Probably Renee and Jake, at least.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »