Reviews for Snowfall
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 3/19
oh dear. ichigo's in trouble.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 3/16
So...He just NTR'ed Yawach...that's awesome.

I imagine you found the hilarious when Zangetsu was revealed...
La3nus chapter 1 . 3/16
On a list of first chapters that grabbed hold of me, this is pretty damn high
Anonymous chapter 30 . 3/11
I love this story so far, all the twists that differ from the original, all the drama, it's awesome so far!

P.s. Ichigo is a jerk now, he has Shirayuki!
IchiIchi chapter 30 . 3/6
Can't wait for more, please update! Can't wait to see Muramasa chapterso and how the whole situation turns out!
JumpingToaster chapter 28 . 3/5
The primary pairing is something I never thought of before though that is partly because I stopped watching the anime after one too many fillers arcs. In any case, I was surprised at how the Sode no Shiaryuki was so insecure about herself and etc but it turned out pretty well.
clw123cat chapter 30 . 3/4
Epic love This story
logicmaniac chapter 11 . 3/3
this whole zanpakutou swap is ridiculous, theres no logical explanation about how in fuking hell u can swap a manifestation of ur OWN soul, heck, u might as well swap ichigos role with rukia since the beginning.
at the very best, u can only suppress someones soul power(like juhabach), "suppress" not "swap", and that old man "zangetsu" is not the true zangetsu anyway, so ichigo still have half of zangetsu (white ichigo) not "some" of its power.
But its ur story so ur rules and u got pretty amazing feedback from reader, Im just saying from a more logical point of view.
overall this fic is pretty amazing to read, but ill stop reading here.
goodday to u sir
jakss chapter 30 . 3/3
nice fic
jakss chapter 23 . 3/3
review
Ecomadness chapter 30 . 3/3
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
YuNaru19 chapter 3 . 3/2
YAY he's gunna fling Getsuga Tensho's around
YuNaru19 chapter 2 . 3/2
Wow...what the actual fuck? She has Zangetsu? That sucks.
Esthelaaaa chapter 30 . 3/2
UPDATE

I'm really sorry; i'm a little tired and its been a while since you updated, so ive started to forget what happened earlier.,... (okay, i lied. i forgot what happened. This is the consequence of trying to remember probably 50 different stories - not even kidding - on this site as you follow them...)

UPDATE SOON OMG
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/1
i forgot how interesting it was.