Reviews for Snowfall
greasy snivellus chapter 30 . 12/31/2017
still on ice? sad :( lovely story deserves to be updated but if you can't right now then i'll be waiting :P
greasy snivellus chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Holy shit. You keep throwing me on loops. I fucking love it. :)
Gerald chapter 23 . 12/17/2017
This is one of the best things I have ever read by far it is on par with my favorite book series and that is harry potter
NecroticPlunger chapter 30 . 10/5/2017
So far I have really enjoyed your story; Just wish you would update it I know your working on others but this is my full attention.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
I thought that guy that was going to be rukia's new zanpakuto was muramasa but it turned our it was zangetsu
Allhailthesith chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
It's a little late but I have a couple things to say. Number one, this zanpakto killing each other and removing each other so someone can't use their powers is kinda bullshit, I can see them being able to communicate but not that bullshitery. And 2, why does shirafune hurt her? And that's really annoying shirafune is such an amazing ability to just never use, the only reason I can accept her asking to never use it is as a way to repair the blade because to do that she would have to break. But this "it hurts me" thing is pretty stupid and annoying and removes an extremely useful ability. And what about the other 10 dances? What do they destroy her?
necros434 chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
hope you update man
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Pretty good
Son Of Fellblood chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Ummm... Zangetsu-Sama? There are a lot of mistakes in this chapter... White/Silver not Purple, how the hell did Nel get there, and WHY NARUTO!? Soooooo many mistakes... just... Saiyan.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2016
Perfect story, the action is well paced.
WeirdoKen chapter 30 . 2/17/2016
An amazing chapter for a story that I have been patiently waiting for to be updated. It was well worth the wait I gotta say! Hope for more updates in the future.
naruto-phenex chapter 30 . 11/4/2015
muito bom mais espero que a historia não se torne um harem.
TheAnimeLover97 chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
Kozumikkukage chapter 27 . 9/22/2015
This has gotta be one of the best bleach fanfics ever. The plot is amazing. And I only just now realized that you wrote it (The keyword was "pear shaped"). Please for whatever god there is, continue this story and never let it be purged.
diegokpo30 chapter 30 . 9/6/2015
Por favor actualiza pronto.