Reviews for Don't Stop Believin'
Future Mrs.Masen29 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Love love love! I loved how this Edward was very sweet. Please expand this story!
vickilouise chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Adorable :-)
that kiwi chick chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ooh I love Gleeward! Twilight & Glee, two of my fav things together, this is great :)
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Cute story!
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was so touching! I have one of those half AW, half I could tear-up smiles on my face. High school sucks.
urmistaken chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
LOVED this. I am a total sucker for Geekward. I would love to read a story about these two!
LoveBadBoyVamps chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
aw that was cute lol...loved how the roles were reversed and we got a clumsy and blushing edward lol...
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Gleekward is awesome! He's so cute! The last line made me go aw so loud.. people are looking at me wierd _'

I love the combination of Glee and Twilight. It should be done more since people like Geekward. Nothing is better that Gleekward!
DaniUberAlles chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Yay! You know I love me some Twilight, FF and Glee, and I REALLY love all 3 put together! I'm gonna start giving out one shots as birthday presents. Much cheaper that way ]
ash902 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I forgot that I hadn't reviewed...my bad...although I have a good excuse! Loved gleeky Edward...
Mlle de Fer chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Cute and sweet:) thanks for sharing!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
LOVED THIS ONESHOT. I WISH YOU HAD MADE IT LONGER, BUT IT WAS GOOD AS A ONESHOT. AWESOME JOB ON THIS.
okonomiyaki245 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw.. this is sweet :)
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hell yes this story has room to grow! I absolutely loved it! Glee is one of my favorite shows and you know I love Geekward.
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw... this was cute! AND YAY! GLEE! 3 For some reason, I wish for this little one-shot to grow. It has a great plot! .