Reviews for Work it Out
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cute Blackwater one-shot. :)
gone1.gone2.gone3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
awww! that was sooo cute! loved it, it was funny...Quil's a nerd! lol funny chap too ;) good job
Wrath of Carcosa chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow. You captured Leah and Jacob's personalities dead on. This was a great story. I really really like this. Haha Quil's so funny in this. Great job!
DarcyDarcy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
It's so cute! Short and sweet, just perfect. I love it! :)
MoreWolfThanGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I wish you would continue this. :( I wish that about a lot of your one-shots... this one is my favorite, so far.
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
W loved it!

The idea of quil reproducing smart new cells... Hilarious!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
that was really cute
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Awesome.
Eslisle Cullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
wow, that is AWESOME! i did think the ending moved a little bit quickly... but that is just me... dont change anythiong,, i love the

Alpha and Beta.

Jake and Leah.

Me and him.

We always work it out.

LOVE IT!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
LOL. Jake and Leah arguing like an old married couple! I LOVE IT!

oO Oh no! You're both giving me the back and forth that I love so much.

I turn around and look at the ass beside me. I glare at Jacob and practically yell at him with my eyes: “This is all your fault. A pedophile, a bastard, and my brother, because of you, are lecturing us. If it weren’t for your idiocy, I wouldn’t have to yell at you and then the guys wouldn’t be so pissed about our yelling. It’s all your fault!”

He raises an eyebrow and glares right back as if saying, “My fault? My fault! You bitch and nag all the time! ‘Jake do this! No, don’t do that! Do it like this!’ Nothing is ever good enough!”

“You’re like an old married couple,” Embry comments. - roflmao, I'm with you Embry. They are! They are just like an old married couple.

Quil, also having seen our argument, agrees with Seth, “Yeah, at least if you guys were married, when one of you dies the other could get a nice chunk of change from an insurance policy. Now,” he shakes his head, “neither one of you would benefit from dying.” - rofl, and leave it to Quil to tell them to just get married at least for the financial benefit. But, if it was for insurance money I'd think Jake need to sleep with one eye open. It'd totally be like 'A War of the Roses'.

We need to work issues out? Please, Quil has a glue-sniffing and Nickelodean addiction; - lol, is it so wrong that I picture Quil huffing scent markers as oppossed to glue?

“Actually,” Quil explains, “an intervention is a deliberate process where change is introduced into peoples' thoughts, feelings and behaviors.”

We all stare at him in disbelief. He actually knows what an intervention is. What the hell is in the glue he’s been sniffing? Or is his body just regenerating stronger and better brain cells after he kills them all from sniffing glue?

“It usually involves several people preparing themselves, approaching a person, or in this case people, involved in some self-destructive behavior, and talking to the people in a clear and respectful way about the behavior in question with the immediate objectives being for the person to listen and to accept help,” he says, making hand gestures to accentuate his point.

Regenerating. The cells must be super-wolf-brain cells. They have to be because the old Quil couldn’t even tie his own shoes.

For the record, his shoes were Velcro. - rofl, Quil wears buddies? That's too much.

With one last breath, Quil finishes, “The overall objective of an intervention is to begin to relieve the suffering of the people engaged in the behavior and the suffering of family and friends witnessing the self-destructive behavior.”

Oblivious to our staring, Quil clarifies, “For the record, it’s both of your destructive behavior, which is to say your constant anger and hostility towards each other, that is allowing us,” he gestures to himself, Embry and Seth, “your family and friends, to suffer.”

Looking at all of us brightly, Quil claps his hands and gestures to the door. “Well, now that we’ve cleared that up, we’ll leave you two to work it out, shall we?”

0.0

o.o

...

AH! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH QUIL?

...

...is this Quil imprinted on Claire? If not I'll take him! *eyes get dreamy* Imagine a guy to actually discuss psychological and social issues with while sitting up eating froot loops and watching Arthur on PBS. OH! Now that is the perfect guy. - Does Quil like video games and comic books too? Uh-oh, Embry. Somebody's looking to move up to #3.

We sit there in silence. I glare at him and cross my arms tighter over my chest when he catches my eye. All I can here is our breathing. In, out. In, out.

After a while, Jake’s breathing relaxes into deep breaths and sighs.

I listen to this for about five minutes before I snap, “Must you breathe so loud?” - Don't tell me Jake is a mouth breather! I dumped a guy because he was one. I mean you have nostrils for a reason. USE THEM!

“Okay, that’s it we should just get married right now because I can’t take you bitching at me all the god damned time! At least when we’re married you’ll have some excuse to bitch at me for every little thing!” Jake shouts. - YES!

I look at him, open-mouthed. I do not bitch about every little thing! And what’s this about “marriage”?

“Did you just propose?” I ask him skeptically.

“No,” he scoffs, rolling his eyes. - NO!

Oh yea, like the thought of being married to be is so awful. “I hate you,” I mutter.

“You love me,” Jake says arrogantly. - Yes, yes she does! And you love her too!

We sit in silence and enjoy each other’s company. After a while, I lean my head against his shoulder with a contented sigh. - Awwe, that's so sweet. -

Jake wraps his arm around my shoulders and whispers, “I love you, Lee.” - I KNEW IT!

And I know that even with all my bitching, my nagging, (which is really just my concern for him), my biting comments, my need for arguments, my emotional instability, and many other faults, that he really does love me.

I look up at him and give him a small smile, knowing that, even with all of his faults, I do care about him. Which is why my, “I love you, too,” is able to flow so easily from my lips.

I snuggle deeper into his arms just as he tightens his grip on me.

Jake leans his head on top of mine and we sit there, content with everything the way it is.

Alpha and Beta.

Jake and Leah.

Me and him.

We always work it out.

YAY! *claps* I love this WOTO! That was really really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. - Oh, the fun I will have while reading these during my lunchbreak. I might even hum...well I'll just hum now and dance in my seat. I wonder if I can get the 2-yr old to make up a Blackwater song. - Good job!
chelley0207 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it!
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
AW!

Ya they do need therapy:P

Amazing work:D
AceCade chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
oh how i love these two :)
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ah, that fine line between love and hate...
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Like all Luci-Marlena stories - So humorous & sweet. I liked when Jake & Leah could communicate just by staring at each other. Embry, Quil & Seth are too funny as always with their little comments.

The ending was adorable. Jake Leah Blackwater love