Reviews for Carousel
princessjames21 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I love this story you have to update this I must know why Lucas made the deal and if someone was really watching them and I love the Sam Haley and Nathan triangle.
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story! its so fantastic! amazing job! you should be very proud! i love the friendships in this story! i hope saley and brean and jeyton get togteher sooon! i hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story more its so gr8! awesome job! i love the breyton and baley and brathan friendhsip! i hope saley and brean get together soon! i love the dean and sam sibling relationship! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
im totally lovin this story! its so aweosme! gr8 job! i hope saley and brean get together! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story! its so gr8! awesome job! i love the baley and breyton friendship! hope saley and brean get togetehr! this chapter was funny! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
im totally liking this story! awesome job! i love the breytona dnbaley friendship! i love the dean and sam brother relationship! i cant wait to read more!
boothimyours chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
yes I want to know what kind of crossroads deal Lucas made. my wild guess is that his deal involved making at least Brooke and probably Peyton fall inlove with him ;) please update this, I'm really enjoying this story and you've stopped just when it's getting really interesting. I very much want to know where Brooke and Dean are going (though I have my suspicions, that's right) since I'm a lover of the smut. sorry about the recent excessive nagging for updates, I'm using as a means of procrastination and I very much enjoy your Brooke/Dean fics and want you to update them.
boothimyours chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
ahahahahaha you killed Lucas! that was my spontaneous reaction when I read it, I almost splurted out my tea.
boothimyours chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
of course Brooke was thinking about Dean afterwards, he leaves no woman cold. and he's so cute when he's all offended. yes, I'm very much a Dean fangirl.
boothimyours chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
hahaha Dean got the brush off. this seems like a fun fic, it's nice to get away from the angst once in a while too.
supernatural93 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
AMAZING!

absolutely loved it. 3
Jane chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
OO

imm lovin this storry hope you carry on !
ribbonofrain chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
WONDERFUL, please update!
AwkwardCookie23 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Awesome Story! Loved this chapter!
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 12/25/2009