Reviews for Truth Or Dare
17Green Rose18 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
OH! And i want my cookie tp give to Gilbert!
17Green Rose18 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Umm… Can i give a dare if yes so… Here it is
Make Gilbert say he is unawesome repeat it 5x Please! I really beg you to make this dare!
eliza.hungary5 chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
XD YAS! More, please!
CheshireKitKat chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Continue this! So freaking funny!
neverchange5986 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
must do ROMERICA!

I THOUGHT IT WAS NETHERLANDS BUT IT WAS CHINA.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Can I give the delivery boy a cookie?
Tina-chan V chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Can you bring Sweden and Finland in? I luvz truth or dares. Once, I got a dare to press the person to my right's face to my chest. It was my cousin, Dylan (who is two years my senior). Yeah...that was awkward. Luckily, my chest isn't very impressive.

I wish for my cookie to be given to Spain, because he so sexy.
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Id scream bloody murder too if I had to do ANY of that, especially Canada's.
livefreeandshipfree chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This is really cool and I want to give my cookie to Gilbert for finally PUTTING HIS FUCKING PANTS BACK ON! hays Gilbert u perv
Aurora Chen chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
You gotta keep it up and update. I would say I'd split the cookie in half. One for Lithuania and one for Canada.
Mad Decameter chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Update! Please?
URRRRGGHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHH chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Oh. My. God. Please continue this story!
Catcateightyeight chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Dear Author,
I really enjoyed this story you have written and you have done a really good job so far. In your summary you mention that you believe this story is not as clean as you’d like it to be. Yet I think this is very well done and your use of a dare generator makes the writing incredibly interesting, and hopefully a fun challenge for as a writer. Your story has inspired enough enthusiasm in me to also send you a dare. I found this on one of the silly phone truth or dare apps that aren’t very good, but if you are in a situation like the one Spain is in the dare could be very interesting. “Exchange one article of clothing with another player.” Keep up your good work.
The Stream That Rests In Sky chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
OMG! Lol! xD
superFREAKINwholock chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
This is so awesome :) Dare: have a strip tease contest Truth: who's the best kisser In this room from prior experience?