Reviews for Awakened to Captivity
TinaF chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
Loved it. Wonderful story.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
I have been hunting for a jasper anf bella story that wasent 3 chapters long and now after 43 chapters. ...

...I still need MORE MORE please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
brebre99 chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I love this story its awesome
cethmistmyk chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Love it! I'm still a little confused about the "powers" thing, but you made it work out in the end! :-D
cethmistmyk chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
so you might fix this later, but I thought Bella could see bonds. Is her power a facet of that?
dkamehameha chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
nice sequel! i enjoyed it :)
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I haven't read it yet, but if like the first it's bound to be great.
brokenfromthepast chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
This was really great! I really loved it and I hope that everything will turn out well with Bella and Jasper in your imagination!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
loved this
Bella MacLeod chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
I will never look at Aro the same way again. I loved the story and you have been added to my favorite authors so I can read them whenever I hugs my friend~C

P.S.-

You should write another have a great way with words and when you have some free time write some you need ideas to work with give me a shout...I have a few.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
Great story!
GleekLaughingXDPuckleberry chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
I found this story and finally after 5 and a half hours of reading I've finally finished the first and this sequel nonstop just because I fell in love with it. At times I was cursing and wondering and others hella depressed and one step away from shaking Jasper and murdering Demetri and Alice sometimes too but it was worth it. Thanks for this wonderfully put together story which flows very nice and isn't rushed. This Jasper and Bella story has now got me hooked on the pairing and I only hope I can find more stories similar to yours. Once again, thank you. And night ] or early morning seeing as it's 2:36 right now but whatever. ]
Themys chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
Thanks for sharing this amazing story. It was truly perfect!

Cheers from Brazil.
Michaela07 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
"You never like answering questions do you?" He laughed a bit.

"What do you mean?" he laughed again.

"You are an interesting creature Bella," Damien stopped.

"She's not some kind of animal you know," he sighed angrily.

"If you plan on talking to me that way, I would recommend you stop now." He stated calmly.

I admit I have big problem with the way you write dialogues. MANY times in the first part of your story I just didnt know who said what and when I found out I had to read the dialogue again.

I really dont know how we can decipher what is Damiens talking and what Demetris in the dialogue above...
samangie chapter 20 . 4/19/2011
no please please make another sequel i loved this story and i knda wanted more so please