Reviews for The Perfectionist
fionalover121 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
you have somme serious psychic powers, my friend...

FOLLY J 3
darlingharbour chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Honestly, I think I'm in love. I adore everything about this story. Especially the implied Fiona and Holly J pairing, because now that I think of it, I'd love them together. They're both strong, admirable females, and as a couple, they'd basically rule.

This is amazing, and I loved every moment of reading it. :)
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Holly J and Fiona really are good together, with their perfection. Personally, Fiona is my new favorite character because she doesn't need anyone to hold her up. Anyways, I really loved this, great work! :-)
gschelt chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i really really like this. i'm not too familiar with the newer characters, so when i saw how fiona and riley were together and he said that the charade worked well for both of them, i had a glimmer of hope that maybe that meant she's gay too.

back to your story... holly j. and fiona as a power couple would be magnificent. well done. 3
LuvBolt chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow. This is...wow.

I love the look at a non twincest story, how Fiona loves Holly J. I never thought about that pairing, but it would work. They're very alike, and...and I'm falling for the pairing now. -_-

I loved the part about sugar kisses and girl side by side. That was very pretty, great job. Agreed about the season...I'm hoping things might change. *Sigh*
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh geez I love this. I'm actually working on a piece with this pairing right now (have been for a few days) so I'm somewhat sad that you beat me to it but you can still be the first.

I can see Holly J being bisexual. She liked Spinner but she never really got that into Blue (who could blame her) and the kind of jealousy and power-tripping she had with Anya and then Mia seems kind of indicative.

And the scene where Fiona told Riley, "if I thought you were straight we wouldn't be doing this," was awesome.
radiance x chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Love this. Fiona into girls is perfect, and a vibe I've either picked up on or just really want to come to fruition. I like how you portrayed her relationship with Declan and the thought of Fiona and Holly J. as Degrassi's power couple is just too fab.

"Scooping up girls like they were lucky pennies," is also a fantastic simile that I can't get out of my head.

Nice work! :)
bologna121 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
wow! I never even thought of something like this but I liked it! And I completely agree with you on the Declan/Fiona thing. They're the only reason I really love Degrassi now. They're just so...amazing! And super cute together
keeponwritin chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Heh. Gays.

I never really think about making any of the Degrassi girls be into girls, generally because all of the girls on Degrassi are sad female stereotypes who feel worthless without a boy, but come to think of it, Fiona's the first girl in a while I don't get that vibe from. I'm sure in a few episodes they'll ruin her and she'll fall for like, Peter or some shit, 'cause Peter's so charming and all, and I'll continue to hate the Degrassi writers like it was my job.

Aw. Declan was so nice in this fic. ... Gross. I love you!