Reviews for The Couch
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
gotta love bradford!
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Really fun and wonderful!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great story! You write the characters so well! :)
robby chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really love this story. You get both characters so well, it's amazing and I can see this scene right in front of me. Furthermore, you found just the right mix of seriousness and lightness.

Thank you for writing.
MizDenton chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
What a delightful story. I had been wondering if, when, someone would do a scene between Don and Bradford. Then, a friend told me about yours.

Thanks for sharing!
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Great Tag! I really enjoyed Don working through his "issues" in the episode!
writeallnight chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow, this is really good. Your characterization is dead on. Well done. Thanks for writing!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was great. I miss Bradford, and you've got his voice and Don's down so well. Great job of pulling together three (or four) very different incidents and giving us insight into Don at the same time.
felicity chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
i loved your ending! loll. so funny :)

awesome job

xx felicity
ALEO chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very well done.

You got both their voices down so well I could see this playing out.

Edgerton didn't help Don's trust in his own ability with the whole 'you should have taken the shot before you thought about it' even if that very trait was what Edgerton was ultimately relying on when he chose Colby as his hostage over Don.

Don is right to question his judgement, he is in a position of great power and responsibility. He just has to learn that when the incident is over to analyse what he did and then accept the decisions he's made before putting it to rest. The next incident comes on its own merits, too much self doubt can be crippling. I hope he works it all out and regains some of his confidence.

Thank-you

PS: I'm looking forward to Carousel...
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Excellent! This was an amazing, intelligent, marvelous look at Don's ongoing battle with himself over his choices. I loved Bradford (always have) and you have his voice just perfect. Tying Edgerton and Pete Fox and Granger's spy fiasco all together in a session with Bradford was brilliant!

I loved every word and I will be rereading this often. Thank you so much for writing it.
CerealKillerZero chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I have been waiting for an episode tag to pop up ever since I saw Ultimatum and this was definitely worth the wait. You rock.
synbouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hey Celadon,

Are you a psychologst and didn't tell me. You did a great job with that tag story. I loved it.

Isa
newgal chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Love the ending. Excellent story!
Lily4873 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very well done! Thanks for sharing :-)