Reviews for Kind of Dense
PPxMsuperfan2014 chapter 2 . 4/14
what does "mousy-blah" mean? [someone should make an AU headcanon fic thing where marcie calls PP 'sir' because she - SOMEHOW - SINCERELY thinks PP is a DUDE [regardless of either's sexuality] that would be funny
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Oh...Please excuse me while I try to stop blushing. This is a successful experiment, to be sure. ) It's like some kind of synesthesia, reading text that successfully evokes a 4-panel comic strip in my head. Bravo! The cadence of speech and characterization is pretty well right on target, too - Patty in 5 cracks me up (impeccably dense), and Marcie is deadpan, somehow wryly masking that knowing wit, as ever. This is awesome. Thanks for writing it. ...Tell me, has anyone drawn it yet?
animationiscool chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was sweet, and there was a happy ending.
animationiscool chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
This chapter was really cute, and I enjoyed it. The chapters seem like comic panels.
animationiscool chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Marcie is right, Charlie Brown never notices her or Peppermint Patty.
animationiscool chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
The chapters are somewhat short. I understand why, because you are trying the comic format. The story is interesting, and I am looking forward to reviewing the entire story.
animationiscool chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This chapter was cute, and I enjoyed it.
WannabeSally chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
This chapter is totally cute. Love how Patty tries to reason there is a "No Kissing Girls Rule" in the constitution. Very Peanuts...I will read on!
animationiscool chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
This chapter was cute and funny. Marcie is right, Peppermint Patty can be "kind of dense".
animationiscool chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This chapter is cute, and I am interested in finding out what happens next.
animationiscool chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
The first chapter is short, but it has good characterization.
o chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
nice story. alittle too short but other than that is cute so far. and the comment below, immature little kid, go read dr. seuss or something. little shit.
The Sword of Flame chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
What a cute story! I loved how although short, the character's conversations seemed like they were being read from within the comic panel. I could just see the frames in my mind as I read along. Patty's and Marcie's relationship is portrayed believably in your story; it takes the implied context and moves it to somewhere it should be. The reality of that makes the overall story nice to read. Thank you so much for posting.

- The Sword of Flame.
crap chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
that is what this SHulctz(sp) looks down from heaven and frowns upon you,lesby
SpriteCoke chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Lol. Nice. That was a sweet story. Gotta love happy endings! Why'd you put it in 8 short chapters instead of 1 big chapter? I'm sure you have an amazing reason as to why you did so and I wanna know, immediately! (points) :O!