Reviews for Kind of Dense
FalconTytus chapter 8 . 1/29
first fic i've read in this fandom (coming straight from the peanuts movie) and boy was it cute! at first i was confused as to why the chapters were so small and was like you could have easily put that in one chappie - but then i realized you split it up as if each chapter was its own panel. really enjoyed reading! well done!
cajunghost chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
LOL! Finally! congratulations, you two" LMAO. loved it.
cajunghost chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
You're a GIRL!
"You really are dense sir..."
I laughed my are off. lol loved it.
PPxMsuperfan2014 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
what does "mousy-blah" mean? [someone should make an AU headcanon fic thing where marcie calls PP 'sir' because she - SOMEHOW - SINCERELY thinks PP is a DUDE [regardless of either's sexuality] that would be funny
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Oh...Please excuse me while I try to stop blushing. This is a successful experiment, to be sure. ) It's like some kind of synesthesia, reading text that successfully evokes a 4-panel comic strip in my head. Bravo! The cadence of speech and characterization is pretty well right on target, too - Patty in 5 cracks me up (impeccably dense), and Marcie is deadpan, somehow wryly masking that knowing wit, as ever. This is awesome. Thanks for writing it. ...Tell me, has anyone drawn it yet?
animationiscool chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was sweet, and there was a happy ending.
animationiscool chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
This chapter was really cute, and I enjoyed it. The chapters seem like comic panels.
animationiscool chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Marcie is right, Charlie Brown never notices her or Peppermint Patty.
animationiscool chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
The chapters are somewhat short. I understand why, because you are trying the comic format. The story is interesting, and I am looking forward to reviewing the entire story.
animationiscool chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This chapter was cute, and I enjoyed it.
WannabeSally chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
This chapter is totally cute. Love how Patty tries to reason there is a "No Kissing Girls Rule" in the constitution. Very Peanuts...I will read on!
animationiscool chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
This chapter was cute and funny. Marcie is right, Peppermint Patty can be "kind of dense".
animationiscool chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This chapter is cute, and I am interested in finding out what happens next.
animationiscool chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
The first chapter is short, but it has good characterization.
o chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
nice story. alittle too short but other than that is cute so far. and the comment below, immature little kid, go read dr. seuss or something. little shit.