Reviews for Who I Am
Skyblue chapter 32 . 8/22
I like soooo much, really I loved the end too because it is an entirely Ulquihime since beginning to end. I loved that he didn't lose his power like an Espada either his zanpakuto. He will can always to protect to Orihime and she to him too. Again, I loved this story and I hope you can read this comment someday.
Skyblue chapter 26 . 8/18
I am really crying with this 2 chapter when you narrated the Ulquiorra's death. It is too much touching for my heart. I was shocked with the fact of the chain loosing links. It was very sad. If this story were cannon would be very understandable why Ulquiorra is like that. Really it is a good fanfic. Thank you for it. I hope someday you will read my reviews.
Skyblue chapter 18 . 8/11
Cap 17 and I love it!
Skyblue chapter 16 . 8/10
I have gotten the middle of the story and there is awesome. Thank you for finishing this fanfic. I am reading as fast as I can because it seems for me very interesting. Congrats, it is really comforting
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2019
I love how you portray Ulquiorra’s character but it just bugs me so much that he doesn’t have his powers anymore and can’t show everyone else Up!
Kinga chapter 32 . 11/4/2019
Gosh, I love u for that story. I was looking for some good orihime/ulquiorra fanfic for days and this one has engaged me so much I didin't have time to prepare for work. It really got me thinking more about human relations. Thanks so much again!
felesseta chapter 32 . 6/30/2019
This is now canon in my mind. And perfection. Thank you
Jana80 chapter 32 . 11/2/2018
I usually stay away from the teen or lower stories since this tend to be fairly juvenile, but I’m glad I decided to read this one. The story was put together very well and the characters were very fleshed out. The scene of Ulquiorras death had me in tears...so very sad. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
BlackLadybug225 chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
This masterpiece is definitely one of the best UlquiHime fics I have ever read! Thank you so much for this, love!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Without a doubt this is my second favourite UlquiHime fic.
hiMe-iChi-uLqUi-gRim chapter 32 . 10/18/2017
Thanks. I love all your stories
reverie chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
I'm trying to get myself back to writing fanfic AFTER A LONG TIME. One of my stories was Ulquihime-centric. However, I've lost my notes and I don't know how to continue. On top of that, I feel like my writing stype has become rusty! I've decided to read fanfics to inspire me... and I truly think that your story is helping me. I would accept this fic as canon any day
reverie chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Finally, a strong Orihime! I often think that Fanfiction Orihime is way better than manga Orihime. Like, as you have portrayed, Orihime has a stronger resolve in here than she has ever been in the manga!
rojy chapter 31 . 6/6/2017
This is so good. It would be nice If you wrote a sequel even if its just an one-shot :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2017
This chapter is spectacular in my opinion! I loved how things seem to become more and more convoluted (ahem messed up... in a very good way!) and with so many participants involved coming together, and they are not even the usual participants we are used to. They are also in character to the point that the resulting 'mess' made absolute sense :) thank you for this chapter! I'm writing something at the moment and this piece gave me a good bit of inspiration to strive for.