Reviews for Who I Am
reverie chapter 5 . 9/2
I'm trying to get myself back to writing fanfic AFTER A LONG TIME. One of my stories was Ulquihime-centric. However, I've lost my notes and I don't know how to continue. On top of that, I feel like my writing stype has become rusty! I've decided to read fanfics to inspire me... and I truly think that your story is helping me. I would accept this fic as canon any day
reverie chapter 1 . 9/2
Finally, a strong Orihime! I often think that Fanfiction Orihime is way better than manga Orihime. Like, as you have portrayed, Orihime has a stronger resolve in here than she has ever been in the manga!
rojy chapter 31 . 6/6
This is so good. It would be nice If you wrote a sequel even if its just an one-shot :D
This chapter is spectacular in my opinion! I loved how things seem to become more and more convoluted (ahem messed up... in a very good way!) and with so many participants involved coming together, and they are not even the usual participants we are used to. They are also in character to the point that the resulting 'mess' made absolute sense :) thank you for this chapter! I'm writing something at the moment and this piece gave me a good bit of inspiration to strive for.
rojy chapter 32 . 5/12
This is good
Nightspirit152 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
*smiling*
Anduin1357 chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
Just wanna point out that for the last paragraph, where "that was enough" should instead be "that is enough" because "at this moment in time" places the tense in the present.
Anduin1357 chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
It's Ulquiorra-san! It's like calling Kurosaki-san 'Ichigo-san'.
Asuna chapter 32 . 7/6/2016
You have to post this in wattpad!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 32 . 4/16/2016
It's been a few years - I forgot how much I truly enjoyed this spin on the events that could have unfolded after that fight on the tower. Ulquiorra's past before hollowification was heartbreaking, but well done on drama and building intrigue. This was a nice refresher from some of the really dark (and pretty depressing) stories involving the popular fourth espada. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/29/2016
Great story, I absolutely loved it!
It was really interesting to know Ulquiorra's past, very heartwarming.
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 32 . 2/27/2016
I really liked your fic. The part with ulquiora as human child daisuke was very intersting and creative. good work
Narwhale Sweq chapter 32 . 2/17/2016
Welp I am now fully comited to this fandom. I also finished bleach cause of this. Love the story!
Sailor Marrs chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
Your story was beautifully written. The creativity of this piece is amazing and I truly enjoyed reading this. I love how you created a whole new personality for Ulquiorra, it was very believable, especially since his character and story were so open ended. I also love how you included Grimmjow! He's one of my favourite characters.
All in all, beautifully done and very well done.

- Sailor Marrs
xoxo
catgirl505 chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
I love it, I read 3 stories at a time but for this one I completely abandoned the other two and just read your story, it is fantastic,I wish more like this were out there!