Reviews for Who I Am
Timingchameleon chapter 32 . 2/23
clap...clap...clapclapclapclapclap.

what im trying to say. is that the story is beautiful. 9/10, definately a read for ulqihime fans. Wished for more interaction seen between ulquiorra and urahara. But still one of the best stories ive read.
Aynessa chapter 32 . 1/26
Yayyy! What a lovely ending to a great story. I'm glad I kept reading past the first few chapters. (This is Ayni, I'm finally done with being lazy; logging in to favorite this lol) I really love the slow progression of Ulquiorra's humanity in this, it feels very natural and believable. His human memories are detailed and sorrowful enough to fully explain a possible reason for his original Hollowfication, while still being thoroughly believable. I have seen some fics that made a laughable background for him that just did not make sense, but yours was excellent and very clearly thought through and planned.

My only dislike so far is that Orihime seems almost too silly at certain times, but you temper this with seriousness and maturity in all the right places so it doesn't detract from the story. I really loved his fight with Kenpachi, where he realizes that he is still an Espada after all...and the moment where he tries to create a Vizard mask and fails utterly was just hilarious to me. Poor guy, ahaha!

Thank you for such an awesome read.
Ayni chapter 28 . 1/26
Wah! Beyond awesome! I love this so much.
Ayni chapter 26 . 1/26
Holy crap this story has become awesome. I've been devouring these chapters like candy! So good!

There's such a huge difference between the first few chapters and these later ones. It's really evident how your writing style improved. Really cool to see!
Ayni chapter 9 . 1/25
I'm glad I pushed on and kept reading. You clearly became more adept at characterization, storytelling, and plot development. The characters are much more in line with their canon selves, and the slow development of Ulquiorra becoming more human is well paced.
Ayni chapter 4 . 1/25
Kind of surprised by the immense amount of reviews for this. I mean...Ulquiorra is actually pretty OOC. He flip flops between anger and curiosity and affection, contradicting his former feelings on a situation faster than an emo teen, and contradicts his own reasoning several times. And in the canon, he clearly already found and recognized "the heart" yet here he is musing about how he doesn't understand and thinks that being near Orihime may help him find it - but he already found it in the show/manga and you even mention that a couple chapters ago. You have him referring to Orihime as "Inoue" in both thoughts and speech, when the character has always steadfastly refused to call her by name and always uses "woman" instead. And Orihime refers to him as "Ulquiorra-san" when the canon was very clear about him demanding to be referred to as only "Ulquiorra" and she complied. If you're going to use Japanese honorifics and forms of address, at least try to get them right.

Who knows, maybe this story improves... at the moment it seems rather weak on plotline and character accuracy.
lilarin chapter 32 . 1/21
:-) Just because I think I never wrote a review for this story and because I would like to see the first digit change.

I pray that you soon will get some more sleep, so that your muse wakes up again and you get inspired. I miss your writing.

*hugs* and *love*
anonymous chapter 32 . 12/5/2014
This entire story was overall adorable, but what I loved most of all was the amount of detail and how faithful it was to the series. It felt like I was watching a whole new season of bleach, anyway best of luck you are truley gifted when it comes to using your imagination, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
best ulqui/hime fanfic I read
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
Haha! Toshiro and Rangiku caught them kissing!
MakotoShiffer-chan 3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love it!
HealSophia chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
This is not the right time to give up. You've started it, so should end it. The heart writing isn't about the feedback; whether you have it or not, even if its negative. It doesnt matter at all. The beauty of writing is not about impressing other people but expressing your oneself. You're a gifted one. People are just busy reading your texts and they dont have time enough to write any feedback because they are looking forward for the next chapters.

Anyway, I wanna say thank you for not changing the plot of the story. So far, I like your idea by not changing each characters' personality, specially Ulquiorra. So far so good.
stephanie chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
hi! I just wanted to congratulate you for this stpry. It was very breathkeeping and well built. It's totally the way I hoped for Ulquihime to be and you wrote it very well. It would have been a good arc too. Thank you a lot.
Abhieghail chapter 32 . 7/25/2014
wow. this story is written nicely. nice job! O
Angelus Erreare chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
This is truly one of your best stories. This brought a tear or two in my eyes. Everything from start to finish was just wonderful. The transition of their relationship was just right in pacing. The emotional moments were real...not cheesy. The romance...just made me sigh in contentment. What I really love abut this story is that it's a complete package; it had drama, painful angst, emotive and authentic romance, smart and well-placed humor and a good visual on fight scenes and a hint of adventure. It was an emotional roller coaster to have read this...and I would gladly go through it again and again...

Amazing work.