Reviews for Who I Am
OmegaNerd152 chapter 1 . 9/3
*smiling*
Anduin1357 chapter 16 . 7/27
Just wanna point out that for the last paragraph, where "that was enough" should instead be "that is enough" because "at this moment in time" places the tense in the present.
Anduin1357 chapter 8 . 7/26
It's Ulquiorra-san! It's like calling Kurosaki-san 'Ichigo-san'.
Asuna chapter 32 . 7/6
You have to post this in wattpad!
C.Alexandra chapter 32 . 4/16
It's been a few years - I forgot how much I truly enjoyed this spin on the events that could have unfolded after that fight on the tower. Ulquiorra's past before hollowification was heartbreaking, but well done on drama and building intrigue. This was a nice refresher from some of the really dark (and pretty depressing) stories involving the popular fourth espada. Thank you for sharing!
Great story, I absolutely loved it!
It was really interesting to know Ulquiorra's past, very heartwarming.
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 32 . 2/27
I really liked your fic. The part with ulquiora as human child daisuke was very intersting and creative. good work
Narwhale Sweq chapter 32 . 2/17
Welp I am now fully comited to this fandom. I also finished bleach cause of this. Love the story!
Sailor Marrs chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
Your story was beautifully written. The creativity of this piece is amazing and I truly enjoyed reading this. I love how you created a whole new personality for Ulquiorra, it was very believable, especially since his character and story were so open ended. I also love how you included Grimmjow! He's one of my favourite characters.
All in all, beautifully done and very well done.

- Sailor Marrs
xoxo
catgirl505 chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
I love it, I read 3 stories at a time but for this one I completely abandoned the other two and just read your story, it is fantastic,I wish more like this were out there!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/26/2015
It's AMAZON. Ahem, I mean, yes, amazing;; Er, ah great job! Loved it.
Niyah Armstrong chapter 32 . 6/22/2015
Marvelous! It was so touching..I held my breath when Ulquiorra was controlling his hollow form with the Vizards, and another time when the Captain's Counsel was debating on whether or not he should live.
Kiki-Kow chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
My god! 32 chapters? how can you do it? Love the story by the way :3
Timingchameleon chapter 32 . 2/23/2015
clap...clap...clapclapclapclapclap.

what im trying to say. is that the story is beautiful. 9/10, definately a read for ulqihime fans. Wished for more interaction seen between ulquiorra and urahara. But still one of the best stories ive read.
Aynessa chapter 32 . 1/26/2015
Yayyy! What a lovely ending to a great story. I'm glad I kept reading past the first few chapters. (This is Ayni, I'm finally done with being lazy; logging in to favorite this lol) I really love the slow progression of Ulquiorra's humanity in this, it feels very natural and believable. His human memories are detailed and sorrowful enough to fully explain a possible reason for his original Hollowfication, while still being thoroughly believable. I have seen some fics that made a laughable background for him that just did not make sense, but yours was excellent and very clearly thought through and planned.

My only dislike so far is that Orihime seems almost too silly at certain times, but you temper this with seriousness and maturity in all the right places so it doesn't detract from the story. I really loved his fight with Kenpachi, where he realizes that he is still an Espada after all...and the moment where he tries to create a Vizard mask and fails utterly was just hilarious to me. Poor guy, ahaha!

Thank you for such an awesome read.