Reviews for From Bad To Best
Love it :)
scmumsy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
LOL!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
l chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hey i liked this, it was good. I love Alec and Max together, they are seriously awesome together. I hate logan lol. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OMGosh! I like never swoon, but holy cow- somebody get me a pillow to land on or I'm gonna have one mother of a headache when I wake up on the hard floor. That was amazing. It had everything- Malec, pure love, mating, showing up Logan (especially with his might-as-well-give-poor-desperate-Asha-a-try deal), sweet Alec trying to give her a sweet surprise even before they hook up- it was EXACTLY what I was hoping to find during the couple of minutes between work and school that I had. Oh, I can't even express how much I enjoyed this. Absolutely AW-AW-AWE-S-S-O-OME! I'm totally going to check out your other work- I hope you've written more DA.
recicup chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I always love reading fics where Max and Alec claim each other and yours is no different. I also loved your ending with Asha being OC's honey and the line "some men just never learn" in regards to Logan. Priceless. Great fic.
p3karen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I really loved this. Great ending.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
omg...this was awesome...loved it

u wrote the animal element i love that...u might wanna checkout my story 'The Next Generation X5' has a lot animal elements