Reviews for Mirror
Guest chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Wow, it's been four years now since you updated...
Is this a dead fic? ;_;
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
When will you update (TToTT)?!
Abandoned account44 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Kyoko is like one of the most coolest oc's here, she's just so non sue and her sarcasm is just so funny. But aizen is still a douche, but hey that's what he is.
Abandoned account44 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I just love the scenes between aizen and kyoko, he's so in character and the words leaves the reader to imagine just what is going to happen. I would be so wolf whistle that scene
Abandoned account44 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Aizen pulled kyoko to him? Hmmm, I wonder what that implies. *Wink wink*
Abandoned account44 chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Oh lord the suspense is killing me!
But I got a question, Kyoko seemed different when she thank byakuya, like she was more happier and less sarcastic. Is she having some character development or what evs
girlofeverycolor chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
I know that you haven't written on this story in just over a year, but will you please update soon? I really want to find out what happens and finish reading the story! PLEASE? I love it!

Will you let me know, at least, whether you plan on finishing it or not so I can know if I should keep my hopes up?

Thanks :)

Olivia
Regin chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Frostfire613 chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
hope more comes!
YueLilianPotter chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
poor kyoko-chan.

hopefully she can keep her kids and her trial wont be so bad.

pease update agian soon
Kiko Mizuhara chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
I really hope you continue this story, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
twitty peppermint chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
Please update soon! I read all your chapters and I think Kyoko should be made canon. I wish you would write a chapter about kyoko and aizen during their soul society days, you know something to give your die hard reader here :D PLEASE!
xLilim chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Kyoko's sword sounds...just fantastic. It's very creative. I give you mad props! XD
xLilim chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Hahaha! The end nearly killed me! Kyoko is a gem!
xLilim chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like this girl. I really, really do...like a fuckload. I don't think I've ever liked another OC as I do yours...with a first chapter, no less. :)

And the introductory concept of the story is quite intriguing, I'd like to learn more of why Kyoko isn't affected by Aizen's hypnosis.

Great writing! Fantastic intrigue!