Reviews for Jealous Type
The reviewer named Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Short and sweet; I absolutely loved it.

This was a really, really clever one, wasn't it? The whole idea idea of it just made me go like, "Wow. How did no one ever think of this idea?" And I'm tremendously happy to know that of all people who could have thought it up, it was you, because you wrote this piece beautifully.

I laughed every time there was dialogue. You nailed everyone's characterizations perfectly. Nicely done. c:
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I was cracking up through this entire story. I think my favorite part is the line about Junpei being afraid of fists coming through his wall. I can just see his face when that happens...that, and your note about saving Shinji for Aki. I kind of did too, I admit it.

TAL
cpuff94 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this is perfect. i love it!
Syek chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Witty...serious...adorable... Very entertaining~
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Not going to lie, I would do it too.

I WISH the game let you do that.

I like this story (in case you didn't notice I favorited it too)

very cute idea. Good Job
oh.holy.martel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Nice!

Glad to see you're out of your slump. :D

As to answer your question, I believe she started figuring these things out when the music started growing to a dramatic crescendo and the social link rank appeared at the bottom of the screen and she was temporarily frozen ... she didn't have to know she was saving his LIFE. I mean, think of it as warming Shinjiro up for him because they were both WAY to stiff to even consider getting it on on their own ...

Love it. So sorry I didn't review earlier. The, er, last time I checked my e-mail was on November the twenty-third ...

The titles are absolutely awesome. And, of course, FeMC is great, as much as yaoi is.

Great job of the style. It reminds me of the kind of Akihiko-ism involving certain ornery wind turbines ...
Side-CH chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hahaha that was wonderful!

The humor was almost to perfect! and so well done with such a short fic!

Its like a bite size joy haha.

You managed to keep the dialog to such a exquisite minimum yet made each line both funny and important, I can really appreciate that.

Really enjoyed that.