Reviews for A Twist in the Tale
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
BWHAHAHAHAAA!

I'm not sorry for the caps at all. This was epic! Good lord, Aqua really owned Terra in this story! As a sidenote, though, be sure to watch your capitalization and spelling.

Awesome story nevertheless. Especially gotta love all the Disney references and cameos, the fat man at the end in particular. XD
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, I really liked this one-shot. Sometimes I have to wonder who's the smartest of those three. *cough*Ven*cough.*

There's just one thing I noticed, you kept writing "new" where it should be "knew" (the past tense of "to know.")
aradian nights chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
*Stares at Aqua's last line* Now, now, don't say such naughty things around Ventus!

XD Sorry, I had to.

Ahh! That was hilarious. *Claps*

... How the HELL did Terra fit in those itty bitty shoes?
NinjaDeeLee chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
haha, this was an absolutely adorable oneshot!
dockingdisney chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
that. was. PRICELESS. i almost DIED laughing at the end.

i absolutely LOVE this one-shot!
disneyfanatic09 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Loved it! Aqua rocks!
Elen chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ah yes, what jealous Aqua wants jealous Aqua gets indeed. xDD

OMG the image of Aqua being demanding in their relationship I can so picture.

And this line

"he knew her being Eraqus' favorite amounted to something."

XDD

I'm loving all of your fanfics, and hope you don't mind me commenting on each in turn
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
OMG. -giggles- YES. That was great! I can't stop laughing at the mental images the ending gave me. This fic was very entertaining ;D What jealous Aqua wants, she gets (which is Terra and he has to suffer for it lol).

Great work on this.

-le faye
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
great story, i loved reading it
PiggyBlue chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice fic. I really couldn't stop laughing in reading the last part. Putting the fat man with the ice cream was epic.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
LOL! LOVE IT!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Lovely story! I absolutely adore your writing!