Reviews for Rock Band
Very cute!
chocolatesundae chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great story!

MICHI! 3

LOL! Do continue writing!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Davis the depression buster. Can we clone him do you think? Lovely story and nicely developed Mimi (in the characterisation area, not the chest :P)
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
...is it bad that I knew right away the song Mimi was singing? XD

Anyway, this was absolutely brilliant! I really liked the entire concept of Mimi and Daisuke just hanging out - two of the most abused characters getting some true air time. Quite an interesting story, and of course anything with K-Pop makes everything ten times better. XD Lol, just kidding. It was super awesome! Great job
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OH NO NOT GEE THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST ANNOYING SONG EVER

I really do like Mimi fics that actually portray her well. Most people just...ditzify her, you know what I mean?
Circeus chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Is this intended to be a one-shot? It feels... strangely incomplete by comparison with your usual stuff.

I appreciate a slice-of-life standalone as much as anybody, but this feels frustratingly like it dances all around, then peters out without coming to a proper conclusion.
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
And here I was worried that this would be one giant disaster because well it's Daisuke and Mimi - and a video game. Doesn't exactly scream ease. But, as always, you've surprised me. In a good way.

I really enjoyed this.

Gee! Gee! Really! Hehe. And then there was MiChi! You know how I feel about that!

All in all, what was there NOT to love?