Reviews for Most Definitely
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
How cute! :)
xxLIVE.YOUR.LIFE chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Omg this was ssssooooooooo good! Please Please please continue it! :)
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
omg! aha cute!
x.itszanessalove.x chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
suh-weeeeeeet!
pamylz chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw, very very nice, loved it a lot. So cool that you base it off real life, amazing drabble! Maybe you'll write some more hehe. Peace.

~Pam
blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Troy and Gabriella. Alternate Universe. Complete strangers. All grown up.

I like stories that revolve around these. I mean, it's probably cus' there's WAY too many high school plots lying around that I'm quite sick of reading them. This is all new and I really like it!

I'm not sure if I'd ever reviewed this but this is definitely one of my favourite stories around here. I hope you'll continue, it's a series of one-shots, no? Heh.
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I, admittedly and shamefully, rarely review stories. However, I could not not review this one.

I love adult TG stories and stories in which they meet in adulthood. I thought this was fantastic! I loved Gabriella's hesitancy to even call Troy, but something made her do it and I love how right when she was about to call Sharpay to get out of the date Troy grabbed her wrist. And then finally how something clicked with Gabriella at the coffee house:

“I’m not going to California, am I?” she asked, tracing the rim of her mug. She couldn’t see her reflection in the liquid, but she was fairly positive she was flushed a hot red.

When she looked up, she saw an identical smile dancing on Troy’s lips, his cheeks also flushed. He bit his bottom lip, trying to contain his grin, before shaking his head.

“Nah,” he said, easily, yet nervously all the same, “we’re gonna be together forever.”

Absolutely charming, and a perfect ending!

Thank you so much for writing in this fandom, you do it so well!
geekspen chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love this story! I hope you add more like it :)
likeablackwidow chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
:D
maceywoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aww, that was so cute! Can't wait for Drabble #2!
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This was really sweet! I loved it. Nice little 'what if?'-the fact that it's based on reality is even cooler. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Happy writing!
nay88 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So cute! Update soon!
LoveYouLotsLikeJellyTots chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
definitely warm and fuzzy!

loved it :)
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
LOVED IT! UPDATE!
bakealake chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this is an amazing drabble of how they could meet and fall in love. it was realistic and most of all, i believe that this could actually happen. i can't wait to read more of what you have. update again soon. great job.