Reviews for Stuck
Rippertish chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow... This was really good. U definately should write more. Ria and Cal rocks!

Thx for that! :)
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really liked how Cal played his head games with Ria and she tried so hard not to get drawn in.

-Kate
reyagir chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh my...you can't just leave it at that! "...an older man in a position of power..." -that just has all kinds of possibilities!
LilyRose Blue chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed the pairing and the tension between the two of them.
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved it! is there going 2 be more on this pair?
Presca chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ohhh...you have to get them together in a clinch for sure, this has got me all bothered and you know...hee hee. I would love to read more. You've got the characterizations down pat. If you don't, I will! :D Cheers!
Sad eyed Lady of The Low Life chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Great story! I only recently started getting in to Lie To Me so hence the sudden interest in the fiction! I just think its particular great that you picked up on the fact that Ria is into the older partners and that Cal found it interesting! Well done to you!

This has great potential as a multi-chapter fic if you need some persuassion to continue writing it... ;)

Again wonderful fic!
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Loved it! Your descriptions of their body language and thought processes made me feel like I was watching the show, not reading a fanfiction about it. You've definitely got me hooked on the pairing, too. Cal/Gillian and Cal/Ria have totally different dynamics. With Gillian, it's this long-standing mutual friendship and trust, and kind of a protective thing. Ria challenges him and calls him out, and they're always figuring each other out, which makes for a tenser, charged dynamic which is really quite sexy. Your story really picked up on that. The ending lends itself quite well to a sequel (hint hint), if you were interested. Still, though, it's an awesome oneshot! :D
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
that was cut please continue if you plan to because ican see this story going places!
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Cal/Ria - what a great pairing and how little fans does it have!

Well anyway. This little fanfic was VERY nice, delightful to read, and oh-a little sexy at the end w

Please write more of Cal/Ria goodness! :)
sara fenix black chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow, I love this pairing! Really, it's my favorite from Lie to me. I love that you made Cal liking to "play" that way, and Torres couldn't totally control herself.
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hi,

Well as much as I love callian, I have always been intrigued by the calria possibility, so I LOVED this piece. Very written and great charetor capatibility... really hope you continue with this piece
VirginiaKC chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Liked it! I'm not sure about how "in character" they are, but then, they are quite complex to write or even imagine how they would act, right?

i like the paring, it intrigues me, because there is some chemestry and tension between them since the beginning.

Besides, Cal/Gillian is almost to be expected while Cal/Torres, that would be a surprising and exciting turn of events.

If you have any more ideas for stories, I'll be happy to read them.

Thanks for sharing

Virginia
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very good! This is such a hard pairing to do (at least in my opinion) but you pulled it off really well! I mean this was spot on IMHO.

This wasn't just some imaginary tension you created either. The tension is always there and I don't know why people choose to just blatantly ignore it.

The situation you put them in was perfect because something like this could very well happen. I know I def wouldn't wanna be stuck in the elevator with the one guy who could read me like a book without breaking a sweat. It would make me nervous and if I had weird feelings for him, I'd be embarrassed and twitchy.

Great job! This reads like it wasn't a first fic at all. I'm not sure how I would improve this. It reads well. I could paint a vivid picture in my mind and you did the "Cal" thing so your canon was good.
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Like Lightwoman, I was unsure about reading this in light of my infatuation with all things Callian, but it's really well written and believable, so I'm glad I gave it a go. I can't help wondering about Ria's feelings towards him ever since that scene at the end of Depraved Heart; it was quite intense. But Cal will always belong to Gillian in my mind!