Reviews for The Chills DISCONTINUED
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 3 . 10/17
Those guys are retarded, all species eat dumbasses
ChoDeeJulie chapter 9 . 7/25
WHAT?! NOOO! You have a ton of favs!
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 4/13
you know ben is pussyfooting around the issue of his parents. why? well his grandma is an alien, is she not? so one of ben and gwen's parents are at least half alien.
so beeing raised by an alien mom and a human dad, would you know lead to a more open minded view on alien things don't you think? not to mention their spouses who married and you know made them would also have to open minded.
after all they would most lightly act normal for the kids sake. though for all we know, they already knows about some of the alien things. as if ben and the others would not get caught on the news ones or twice.
most people would call it a hoks if you know, they weren't in the know about aliens.
Please recontinue the story!
Don't stop, you're leaving us at a cliffhanger here!
Reading Pixie chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
will you continue the story?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Please continue
NachtNight chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Wrong choice Blizzard, wrong choice...
Any way, *inhale deeply* KYAAAAAAAAA! They are just too cute! I imagine the scene while I was read all the 7 chapter and I was like Ahhhh they are so adorable and so beautiful! You made them to be good and beautiful Necrofriggians, Solora goldsun!
Ps. Imagine Ben's necrofriggian kids surrounded him and Julie while she was reading the book. Gaaaahhh T/T what a cute family.
Paura Nightshade chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
I'm cool with your decision. It's not my place to tell you what to do.
I'd appreciate though if this story would eventually be completed.
I think I might do a story with something similar to this idea
Nightshade
JediPrime chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
If you get a chance please resume this story I'd like to see Stormcloud become a Plumber he's got the attitude for it
Lady Death chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
please update,it is a really good fanfic
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I wondered what would happen to Big Chill's kids... this is adorable..
Ryuuhana chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Good story :)
a fan of ben 10 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Wow Kevin is evil nice story keep up the good work
LynDea chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
You're doing a great job! I completely understand the horrible-ness of writer's block.. It's struck me many a time. I can't wait until you update, though. Good luck!