Reviews for The Chills DISCONTINUED
Please continue
NachtNight chapter 7 . 5/8
Wrong choice Blizzard, wrong choice...
Any way, *inhale deeply* KYAAAAAAAAA! They are just too cute! I imagine the scene while I was read all the 7 chapter and I was like Ahhhh they are so adorable and so beautiful! You made them to be good and beautiful Necrofriggians, Solora goldsun!
Ps. Imagine Ben's necrofriggian kids surrounded him and Julie while she was reading the book. Gaaaahhh T/T what a cute family.
Paura Nightshade chapter 9 . 2/27
I'm cool with your decision. It's not my place to tell you what to do.
I'd appreciate though if this story would eventually be completed.
I think I might do a story with something similar to this idea
JediPrime chapter 6 . 2/16
If you get a chance please resume this story I'd like to see Stormcloud become a Plumber he's got the attitude for it
Lady Death chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
please update,it is a really good fanfic
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I wondered what would happen to Big Chill's kids... this is adorable..
Ryuuhana chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Good story :)
a fan of ben 10 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Wow Kevin is evil nice story keep up the good work
LynDea chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
You're doing a great job! I completely understand the horrible-ness of writer's block.. It's struck me many a time. I can't wait until you update, though. Good luck!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
MugetsuPipefox chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
*Hits you with giant inspirational mallet* NOOOOOOOO!
But I respect that. I know what it's like to want the best for your stories. Forcing them is no good. I'm happy to wait (with struggling patience) until you reach the point where you feel you can continue (but please do it before I die *A*)
All the best,
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Ahahaha! Morning Star and Edward are similar! How come I never noticed? Bad guys should NOT sparkle...hehehehe!
Oh noes! Blizzard has gotten himself into trouble! I hope he sees the error of his ways. And Ben should go save him!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
I really love your story. It's so cute and I loved the Chills the moment I saw them in Save the Last Dance. Thanks for uploading!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Yays! So cute :3
Can't wait to keep reading XD
MugetsuPipefox chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Poor little guy :x
Really hope they figure out who Ben is, that would make for ultimate cuteness! :3