Reviews for A Silly List
Chicks Got Cancer chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
i want my 5 minutes back! jk
rawr52 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Lol... Random but true :)
East5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Huge J.D/Cox pairing fan, and I gotta say, your list hit home on like every target. LOL. My personal fave "It's always the roof. Always." Appreciate the honest observations, and they just all made me grin :)
876543567890 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh, this is so true and applies to tons of fics, even the brilliant ones. LOVE.
xoarseniccookiexo chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i loved this list. number nine was beautiful.
Maude chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It is very true! Lol, I know of only one Jcox fic that COMPLETELY different, it's not mine but is very random but it IS different! I loved it! It's called Changeling and very AU!

randomweaver.
devention chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ten applies to *everything*, not just Scrubs. House. Torchwood. Stargate.

Very funny.
IZZYgurl94 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
# 6: i just finished a fic where after he found out he said 'dude we r so not friends anymore' other then that, u r rite :D lol
sissysage3000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Well as a shameless pimping of my own fic I'm pretty sure my drabbles don't qualify... I hope you enjoy, if not feel free to comment :) /s/4517606/1/Fairest_A_Scrubs_book_fic
manic the hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
haha this is the first fic i have read in this section and the urge to write a fic that hits every one of these points listed here, then another one that defies every point on it is killing me lol XD

nice fic, hope it doesnt get removed XXD
thealteregowriter chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is genius

I have so noticed it all too! And I'm actually guilty of some charges. But now you've done a list, I'm determand to prove some of them wrong (not all of them, because I quite like some of them. For example yes, yes it's always the roof. I love the roof haha)

So When I've fnished my story, I'll try to remember to come back and ask you to see if it changes much from the norm :D
SheWhoWonders chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
XD HOly crap you're right! That's awesome! How come I NEVER noticed that! Lol!
lovebugg22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
it IS always the roof! ive never noticed that... haha
Semaphora chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I've only ever written one JDCox story, but it was so vague that none of the other characters were actually in it. I was hoping I was the exception to the rule, but I still found myself falling into one of these cataglories:

It's always the roof. Always.

I really hope this doesn't get deleted, because its freaking fantastic. I loved number nine, with the Elliot and Cox conversation starter, but the rest of them are equally as brilliant. It's honestly all true, and everyone knows it, but we still can't help but love it. I really hope you attempt to write a Scrubs story of your own, because as far as I can see, you're a quirky and skilled writer.

I'd love to see something from you soon. :)

x
QuixoticLullaby chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hehe so guilty. _. I think this is hilarious because it's so true.