Reviews for The Other Twin
sueizide chapter 1 . 5/6
I found this on twifanfictionrecs. It sounds interesting but I noticed that it's incomplete.
li-spar1 chapter 20 . 3/22
Please please finish this story
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
please update
2loveybunnies chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
So, I've read parts of some of your stories and to me, this is the best one of the bunch and I really would love to see you finish this one! I know it's been years, but this one just touched me, and I think you captured the grief felt by a brother who was betrayed by, and then lost, his twin. I am very curious to see if Charlotte ever comes out of her guilt/grief induced psychosis; whether Edward can finally move on and forgive her; whether he and Bella will finally declare themselves to each other and live HEA; and I am actually most curious about what the hell Rosalie's problem is! She's not even a family member - she married Edward's cousin, who hasn't even said a word to Edward - and she's acting like a royal bitch to Edward and Bella! I can understand her being pissy with Bella (maybe she was friends with Charlotte and was influenced by Charlotte's jealousy of Bella?), but for her to treat Edward - the dead man's brother - this way in his own home, well this explanation I've gotta hear!

Please, if you write anything else, finish this story first - I really, really want to know how it ends!
shannon chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
is very mad there isnt another chapter
love your sis
Vamps09 chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
when do we get more, love the story please continue
Vamps09 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Well they couldn't wait no more but what does Bella need to tell him. And what if crazy char is faking the pregnancy.
Vamps09 chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
He should have waited.
Vamps09 chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
Man she is CRAZY!
Vamps09 chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Hope they get away
Vamps09 chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
The roll thing was great, what a perv
Vamps09 chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
aw so sad
Vamps09 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Wow, what a nervy beotch!
Vamps09 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Lovin it.
funesti chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Please say you will be finishing this story?! It's been 2yrs, but please update! Can't wait to find out what happens next! It's such a well written story, with an interesting plot! PLEASE DONT LEAVE IT HERE! PLEASE FINISH IT!