Reviews for Silence
BuildingAnEmpire chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I absolutely loved this! Beautiful. Thank you!
NCIS Connection chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
really liked the way you handle it!The big question that has never been answered!
Gabs chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
This is beautiful. It's such a difficult subject, and the aftermath of Somalia really was just glossed over on the show. You handled it beautifully and, I think, realistically.
itsajensenthing chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
OMG i was crying, laughing, smiling, oooh and arrrr-ing AHHH please update. This was just too beautiful! I don't know if you plan on adding a third chapter but it would be muchly appreciated if you did! PLEASE! Your writing is fantastic and you've nailed each characters essences.

I'd have to say I reckon this is officially my new favourite Tiva fic. Congrats!

Love it! Please update soon!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Wow, this is one of the best Tiva stories I've ever read. Deep, meaningful, sad, sweet, and (I must say) very sexy. Tony & Ziva go through so much here, and are so well-written and in-character throughout, just amazing.
DaniSJ chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
you're right... they probably won't address this in the show... but we need closure... good job
Seosh chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I can't get enough of your stories O
chrysaoracolorata chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
That was a great story. : ) I loved it.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I just re-read this story and all I can say is that it is just amazing, incredible. Your writing is really awesome. Thanks for sharing this story with us - and your others, too.
Nanuk chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wonderful story. What more is there to say?
Nanuk chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Very lovely writing, and oh so bittersweet. Thanks.
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
(Ziva waits for him to kiss her but he doesn't. “You used to scream during sex, not at your dreams,” he says softly. Her face falls open in pain.)

That line... that line broke my heart. This is achingly good. So lovingly and heartbreakingly real.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I felt that chapter in the pit of my stomach! Beautiful, dark, and very touching. Such a difficult topic to tackle and you've done so beautifully. Very well done.
Swingflip chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
So sweet! I absolutely love it! I love your writing, they way you wrote Tony and Ziva.
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
That was a good update. I like Tony and Ziva together, I wish tptb would finally just stick them together where they belong.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »