Reviews for To Judge A Book
MarolovesKataang chapter 1 . 1/1
Your Fanfic is awesome so far:) But please update:'( It's been almost 4 years:(((
I really love your story But please update soon, I'm waiting for so long
Samantha Morse chapter 29 . 9/22/2015
Why! Please update...for me?! You have to give me more of this story *cough*cause I'm 'bout to explode*cough*
CarpeDiem46231 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
The beginning is reminding me of The Prince Of Egypt and Moses and his wife:D
MasterTwinkleToes chapter 29 . 5/22/2015
Ples update I really love this
razfiny26 chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
waw. this story was sooooo amazing... I really. enjoyed reading it.
darkbethilor chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
why did u stop the story
Aavaantgar chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
Hmpf, so sad that so many fanfics get abandonded. When I started reading, I thougt this one wouldn't really have that much plot, so I wouldn't mind that it would end midway. Well, turns out I was wrong. But hey, you can't have it all.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! why must you put cliffhangers. Jk the story is so good and I can't wait till you update.
Avatarlover123 chapter 29 . 1/18/2014
LOVED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY IT'S AMAZING ! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING ! OR YOUR FANS ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE !PLEASE!:D ! THE STORY NEEDS TO BE FINISHED ! I'M GOING TO FOLLOW YOU ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
Avatarlover123 chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
oh CLIFFHANGERS! AMAZING CHAPTER ! I WANNA SLEEP IT'S 5:02 AM AND I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT , BUT I'M STUBBORN SO I'M GONNA FINISH READING !
Avatarlover123 chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
fANGIRL MOMENT ! AMAZING WRITING & CHAPTER STORY PROGRESSING AMAZINGLY !
Avatarlover123 chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
O_O :o I AM SHOCKED RIGHT NOW ! MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN I READ " GENERAL IROH WAS MURDERED LAST NIGHT" MY JAW IS STILL IN "O" SHAPED FOR AND MY EYES WIDE ,IN SHOCK, MOUTH DRYING QUICKLY ! OMG WOW AMAZING CHAPTER AND WRITING & MAJOR PLOT TWIST ! HOW WILL THEY REACT , OH IROH PLEASE BE ALIVE ! NICE WAY TO INTRODUCE TOPH BY THE WAY !
Avatarlover123 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
OH CLIFFHANGERS ! ( I HAVE SAID THIS AT LEAST A THOUSAND TIMES ) WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME ! AMAZING CHAPTER! & WRITING , WELL NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME !
Avatarlover123 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
breathe in, now out! SORRY FANGIRL MOMENT! ACTUALLY MORE LIKE KATAANG MOMENT ! loving the story and amazing writing ! next chapter here i come !