Reviews for To Judge A Book
razfiny26 chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
waw. this story was sooooo amazing... I really. enjoyed reading it.
darkbethilor chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
why did u stop the story
Aavaantgar chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
Hmpf, so sad that so many fanfics get abandonded. When I started reading, I thougt this one wouldn't really have that much plot, so I wouldn't mind that it would end midway. Well, turns out I was wrong. But hey, you can't have it all.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! why must you put cliffhangers. Jk the story is so good and I can't wait till you update.
Avatarlover123 chapter 29 . 1/18/2014
LOVED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY IT'S AMAZING ! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING ! OR YOUR FANS ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE !PLEASE!:D ! THE STORY NEEDS TO BE FINISHED ! I'M GOING TO FOLLOW YOU ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
Avatarlover123 chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
oh CLIFFHANGERS! AMAZING CHAPTER ! I WANNA SLEEP IT'S 5:02 AM AND I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT , BUT I'M STUBBORN SO I'M GONNA FINISH READING !
Avatarlover123 chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
fANGIRL MOMENT ! AMAZING WRITING & CHAPTER STORY PROGRESSING AMAZINGLY !
Avatarlover123 chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
O_O :o I AM SHOCKED RIGHT NOW ! MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN I READ " GENERAL IROH WAS MURDERED LAST NIGHT" MY JAW IS STILL IN "O" SHAPED FOR AND MY EYES WIDE ,IN SHOCK, MOUTH DRYING QUICKLY ! OMG WOW AMAZING CHAPTER AND WRITING & MAJOR PLOT TWIST ! HOW WILL THEY REACT , OH IROH PLEASE BE ALIVE ! NICE WAY TO INTRODUCE TOPH BY THE WAY !
Avatarlover123 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
OH CLIFFHANGERS ! ( I HAVE SAID THIS AT LEAST A THOUSAND TIMES ) WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME ! AMAZING CHAPTER! & WRITING , WELL NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME !
Avatarlover123 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
breathe in, now out! SORRY FANGIRL MOMENT! ACTUALLY MORE LIKE KATAANG MOMENT ! loving the story and amazing writing ! next chapter here i come !
merli chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
porque , porque ?! por favor actualizaaaaaaa no aguanto mas necesito que actualices es una historia realmente buena no tienes que dejarla por favor actualiza pronto !
Squek squek chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Please post soon. Im a bit impatient. It Been months since the last chapter. Im dieing! Well not really, but please continue. It really annoys me when writers dont finish writeing what they start
goldenwings chapter 29 . 4/30/2013
damn that was awesome id lik to see the rest of the story and hows gonna eng pliz do not make ur fans wait any longer plizzz lov ya ur awesome writer keep going
Avatar in the TARDIS chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
MWAHAHHAHAHAH! YES! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A STORY WORTHY OF READING! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS CREATIVE AND AWESOME HUMAN!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
when are you uploading next chapter. i am really exited for that. And also i am your new fan!