Reviews for Ten Things You Never Knew About
xoElle23 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
There's no number 3!

Also, just found this story and LOOOOOVE it.
EvilWerewolfPirate chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
This is great...loved the waffle bit! Can't wait for the next one!
MyCat chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Ok, I love this. I love how you included MIke! (Even though number 3 is mysteriously missing... hmmmm...) Matt;s next, RIGHT? (HINTHINT)
highhearts chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
keep updating!
addrianna818 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Great chapter, I love how you give so much backstory to each character!

Merry Christmas!
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Yay you got up another chapter! I loved this one just as much as the last one, I like the things you've listed for them both. It's always interesting to read someone else's perceptions of characters like these that don't have a whole lot of backstory given to them, I always find something new that I like.

And I just have to saw AWH to that final one. I love the way she just comes right out and says it. Very cute and totally Tina.

Can't wait for more!

-Artie R
Char-chan chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
I liked #s 5, 8 and 10 the best very nice!

and I know what you mean! I don't know how some of these authors pump out ALL those updates daily! it's insane, right? o_o lol
Specificitydarling chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
hey loved your first two chapters. i think all your little stories are very in character and realistic.

My favorite line, which had me awwing and loling at the same time : "it's just aggravating when you have to give a presentation and you get distracted by something like the squeak of Artie Abrams' wheels on his wheelchair as he rolls back and forth."

loved it XD
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow I loved this! I have read a couple of fics kind of like this before on different characters, but none of them seemed to pull it off quite as well as this one. And so what if you mentioned the accident too many times, I figure its such a big part of Artie's life that it probably does come up in his head a lot. Can't wait to read more on the other characters.

-Artie R
laksdj chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
add another ch soon- grt story
addrianna818 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
What a great idea for a story! Love it, can't wait for the other chapters!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
oh this was fantastic! Artie is my favorite character and you really showed a different side to him (which I wish they would do more in the show already! lol)

My favorite part that really warmed my heart was #5. just picturing him being filled with bliss at being held "standing up" was just so sweet _
doxthextimexwarp chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it! Can't wait for Tina's- I happen to love ArTina (hint hint).
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I liked it. Keep it going.
proud shipper chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this was wonderful. i'm a big tina/artie fan, so all those tartie moments made me smile. i loved number 5 and 6, and 1 broke my heart [ great job, and i can't wait to read more!