Reviews for Cloud and Link
Jun-Himekawa chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great story! Two of my favorite video game characters in one fic!
dippychick16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Haha love this! Really, really good!
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
And you probably should, Cloud. The one that I'm blaming for any of this... is the creator of both of you.

They made you both so vague, and the way they do things, can tick someone off. Still, they keep you guessing at what's going to happen, let the players choose a few things, and then drop a bombshell on both them and you.

It's sickening, but at the same time, attention grabbing.

And Link: That's the unoriginality that people somewhat like. Get used to it.
Does it Really Matter chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Give me a second, I'm rolling on the floor. He he. Good one. That was funny.

I noticed that the first half was funnier then the second half, not that I mind, but just so you know.
QuEen0fs0ng chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Thank you for doing amazing character analysis. Great story!
ddtrunks77 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
LOL!That was awesome! It was very good. I loved the Peach part with the frying pan.

But hey you forgot to have them complain the yaoi pairings! Or at least it would have been funny to read about Cloud's reaction to a Sephiroth/Cloud fic (and imean it in that order)since he does not read them.

And no Sephiroth mention? Sequel?
A random gamer chick chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Amazing, just fucking amazing. Funny as hell. I'm goign to check your other stuff out atm.
Lilero chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Bwhahahaha! This was too hilarious!
x-DragonSoul-x chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hmm, you made some very good points in this fic, all while being entertaining. I liked it. The nothing-but-dialogue thing threw me off for a bit but I suppose it's really not nessisary to say "Cloud said, Link said" in this fic. Good choice. Nice fic!
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
LOL! XD this was FUNNY! XD
Fayhra chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
True masterpiece! I laughed so hard on some parts that I reread it a couple of times just for the funsake of it! And because I needed a good laugh!

Two epic characters meet and have one hell of a quarrel!

It's also very well written, fluid and simple.

Awsome story!
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
FUCKING EPIC

Just the thing to make me laugh me ass off!
Anonymusreader chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Nice. Really a naturel writer.
sister of yours chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
is that... the D word? *_* we seriouly have to talk.
shawpaw12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
why me? i didn't do anything

great fic by the way