Reviews for Demons
bleedingangel95 chapter 6 . 6/10
This is very interesting!
Blackemopxndx chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Update
heredia chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Im hope you continue it and yes Zack is worse than Hojo. Hojo at least not pretending to be nice and he not stupid. Zack so stupid that he not understand that it would be unheathy if someone who had such hard life like Sephiroths would be caring to someone Sephiroth was treated like lifeless object no one show him kindness so why he should be nice with anyone no one would cared if something happen to him so why he should cared if something happened to anyone. Im hope in your story he kick Zacks ass once more or at least have him as woman again, videotape it and by this convince Zack to become his slave
heredia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
its interesting but Zack is OOC because i dont think that Zack talked to Sephiroth i mean just talked not insult him or making fun of him
Khathead chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Lol i flicking love your stories!
nashinashi chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
I love the somber approach you took to this relationship, and how you're revealing bits and pieces of their past as the story goes along. Looking forward to your next updates, and keep up the great work!
yvy chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Great story, really want to know what happens next n why is Seph acting that way.
NothingSoSpecial chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hope to see more.
Gismo1 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Oh wow, I just noticed I never reviewed this story, for shame!

I like the darkness presented here. Sephiroth is by no means an easy to understand individual, seemingly cold as ice and uncaring. But there's humanity inside him, torturing and confusing him. It must be terribly hard for such a brilliant mind to be stuck with a situation he has no hand in changing to the way he thinks is best.

I really like the way you portray him. For me, this is how I would picture this striking individual, who seems to be very out of place and unable to interact with others.

As for this chapter: brilliant, dark, depressing and Holy Moses...scary. I would not wish to be in Zack's shoes now, I am sure The General has a bone to pock with him now...

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful piece of work!
Rayne Destiny chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
This is a really intriguing story. I'm so curious as to know what's wrong with Sephiroth! Good job!
Sin's-Other-Half chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I love your stories, please don't give up. Your a talented writer, and you just probably hit writers block right now -its a bitch too-. Don't delete your stories just stop writing for a while and do other things for a bit. Relax and shit.

...besides all of that, great story by the way, and this chapter too is awesome.
Fang500 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
really liking this. Hope you update.
Viraaja chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Gah- I must have more- this story is fantastic and I really hope you update it soon! It totally deserves more because the characterization you have given Zack & Sephiroth is just so perfect I don't have words. Hope to see more from it soon!
VioletStar98 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
No way! You've updated! Glad to see you back! You know, I was wondering what had happened to this story, so I'm a bit shocked (yet grateful) that you're continuing it.
ChasingProse chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I love the loss of self-control. And the rest of the chapter as well. I think sparse prose works extremely well for you. So, please update soon so that we can find out what Sephiroth is planning! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »