Reviews for Progress
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was very good. You really seemed to capture the Twilight Edward. Everything was very believable and I loved it. You are a wonderful author and I can't wait for your next story. )
martdg chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Excellent! Goodness, wouldn't that have been a kick if Chris Weitz filmed a version of this instead. No one would've ever left the theater, they'd still be sitting there with their Goobers demanding, "Again!"

This one shot is too good though. Now I just want to know what it would be like when it's Edward's turn. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight and have sweet dreams. :)

Thanks for sharing!
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
THIS WAS AWESOME!

IT LEAVES ME WANTING MORE!

YOU DID A GREAT JOB WRITING THIS.

LCULLEN
IndianWalker chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was just what the doctor ordered!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
You can write the books from now on.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
fantastic! love the twitter-writings! what a great "if only it had been this way" one shot!
Gennell chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Now that is a happy birthday! Much better than a party, especially the party from hell that would have been. Really good one-shot!
teamedward86 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
oh I liked that very much, now you need to do the first time Bella gets to touch him. My favorite part was him finding her special spot and him asking "there?" it was great!
Sare Liz chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh, that was SO much better than Bella's actual canon party for her birthday. Well done. I particularly like the rationalization that you put into the mouth of Alice in this story - there are other things that can be done, but Edward is too much of a gentleman to suggest them. And then we see that canon Bella is too innocent to realize they are a viable option, however much she may have actually fantasized about them.

Really, it's amazing what can happen when people actually communicate. Bella: I REALLY don't want this party Alice has planned. Here, let's go do something else, please. Alice: There are things you two can do, but if you want it, you're going to have to instigate it. Bella: There's stuff we can do without compromising your control and my safety- can we get on with experimenting and exploring, here?

Beautiful. Thank you.
rms33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was really great.
BigRedd chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Very Nice! Quite enjoyed it. Redd
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Im loving all these one-shots, please keep writing, and I am now following both your profiles on Twitter now too :)
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aww, that was sweet. :]
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Totally awesome lemon. So much for Prudeward. ;)
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Nice and lemony! Well done!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »