Reviews for Progress
ah it's really good:D
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love it!
TraceyJ chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Loved it! oh, if only that would have really happened...
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was really good! I love how you wrote it!
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I was wrong. It's not just the Latin titles. It's YOU that rocks. 8D.
birobird93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was the best foreplay, non-sex, non-penetration, fingering, third-base lemon. EVER!

-birobird

xox
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i loved that, very hot
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Beautifully erotic without being crass. Lovely, thanks.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh my.

You know, I like to pop onto your profile every so often to find something I know is going to be good (obvs there's plenty to choose from!), and you never fail to impress me. Seriously, it's sort of like I forget how fracking how the lovey times are when you write them. Shame on me!

It's just UNF and wonderful and happiness. I like the idea of Bella taking control of her own destiny (unknowingly) by demanding that her birthday is spent the way she wants it. I've never felt that Bella was weak, necessarily, but she did have a tendency to be too nice at time, and that contributed to the problems in the book. Had she been a little more up front and determined rather than accepting, maybe things could have turned out this way.

But blah blah blah, I'm a supporter of things having to run their course in the books; however, I like playing around with possibilities such as these.

It was a very sweet, romantic dates on Edward's part, and I love that he did something that appealed to Bella's interests, but didn't push her boundaries with the money/gift stuff. The progression to the intimacy and the conversation and compromise they share along the way were perfectly timed and delightful to read. As always, your words are hot and powerful. Their brief exchange as they comment on how they should have done this sooner was just perfect, and it killed me a little )

Great stuff! Thanks for writing.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love it absolutely love.
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
kewl

i sorta wish steph wrote NM like this

but then she would have to make a different way 4 Bella to become a vampire

maybe the same way

kewl
solareclipses chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Nice one-shot. Everyone was very in character, and I think it's the sort of story we would have all liked over "New Moon" at times! Very sweet and sechsy.
portalefiamme chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
wow!
AliceImWunderland chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
very hot.
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Um...yeah. I like your version a WHOLE lot more than canon. Just saying ;-)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »