Reviews for Diamonds and Emeralds
The arithmancer chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Fascinating, and I love good Lucius. Does Dumbledores nuttiness mean he'll retire soon?
kljuhouho chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
great story, please continue. will harry be pregnant without potion?
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Moreeee pleaseeee
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
Hey! I really like this story, keep writing because I'm curious about what will happen next :)
TwilightMelodiac chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
love the stor please update soon
tazztazz chapter 23 . 4/14/2012
This is a very good story and even though I don't condone rape I like how you wrote it.
SlashFanatic1996 chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
I hate Ginny now! And Seamus! Trying to rape Harry just so that he goes back to Ginny! That's a stupid plan, Ginny! From what I've heard/read/saw from movies, victims of that usually (not all the time) get turned off by the idea of sex, not going to the ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or the other gender!

Ok, I had my rant. More, please! Update!
darkroseofwolf chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
good story update soon
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Oh no that's going to go over well with the general wizarding population. Can't wait to see Ron and Draco's reactions.
janet1982 chapter 23 . 1/6/2012
awesome story, hope ginny gets the help she need, please update)
jules chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
why is it Harry suddenly felt he should spill all his dirty little secrets to the malfoy's at once. Sure he says don't act like I'm treated like a god at home, he say's, but that's like saying "feel sorry for me because I've had a hard life, poor me" it's pathetic.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
This is a totally cool story. I think Harry and Lucius are so cute together and I like Luna and Snape as well.

Can't wait till you next chapter.
LuparryFan chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I like this chapter a lot, mainly because Harry and Draco become friends, but Hermione is being such a good friend in all the past chapters that I can't help but write a review saying how much I approve. c:
dogsby chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
I blame Albus. He never sent almost any of the students to seek professional help after each life threatening event, especially Harry. Both had been possessed by Tom and neither received mental help.
honksfan4life chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
i love it. please update again soon. Happy new Year.