Reviews for Hope Abandoned
primadonna cat chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
As I read Sam's idea at the end of chapter 3, all I could think was: "We don't know how much Lucifer visits Sam in his dreams."
jensensgirl3 chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
I hope that Bobby's dream catcher does help Sam sleep, he spent so much time ressreaching and this is what he came up with. I don't like what SAm has in mind right now, I hope that he doesn't say yes to Lucifer just to stop the dreams. Dean wouldn't be able to handle that right now, Sam not the only one losing his insanity Dean is to.

Nice chapter hun I do hope that this will help Sammy out.
sidjack chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
I was hoping for another chapter before the weekend. Excellent use of Cas in this story also, and I like that you have managed to capture his essence and his relationship to Dean so well.

This is great so far, I am quite enjoying the brotherlyness being back, miss that so much. Sam sleeping in Dean's arms, I can believe that so much for an anxious, stressed Sam.

I look forward to more of this.

sid
Amberdreams chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Love that you are finding a use for that pesky dreamcatcher at last! And it shows how distracted Dean is about all this that he fell asleep without making sure he had a weapon to hand, doesn't it...

Keep it up SRH, I want to know where we are going with this (before 21st Jan...!) - no pressure!
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
i hope the dreamcathcher will work and i hope sam isnt planning on doing something that will get everyone in trouble or something worse
godsdaughter77 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Thanks for the chapter update! I look forward to more! :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
OMG! :) this was AWESOME!

oohh...utterly amazing :)

thats just...wow

loved Sam;'s dream and how lucifers trying to break him down x
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
aww geez. everytime dean cries i do to. i just can't help it. another good chapter. please post the next one soon
lullabyJN chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Holy crap..that was one hell of a chapter! I am in awe of it. The way you write everything is so intense, and real. I love seeing al this emotion, and this chapter was full of it. This was a great chapter, and I can't wit for another!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Whew, for a minute there I thught you had actually killed Dean! Thank goodnes it was just a dream...but one that has now totally terrified Sam, so how are they going to get through this? Can't wait to see,

Fantastic chapter!
Amberdreams chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Spooky - this chapter started almost exactly how I was writing my own story but then (fortunately!) we diverged! Great minds eh? You are still hitting all the right notes with this one, pity I have to wait 2 weeks now before I can catch up with it...But that'll teach me to holiday in the internet wilderness!
jensensgirl3 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Lucifer is getting to SAm through his dreams, how scary is that for poor SAm watching his brother die. How much more can SAm take before he says yes, I don't think he'll let Dean die for him.

I feel sorry for Dean being so helpless right now, not knowing how to keep Sammy safe from Lucifer. Castiel is trying his best to help, but not having his full angel powers isn't going to be easy.

Nice chapter hun, that dream got me going for a second. I just hope that Sam can hold on and so no.
CBloom2 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
OMG! "I don't know what to do Bobby!" I could so see Jensen saying those lines just like you wrote them! Doesn't often happen to me but just then I had a flash! Brilliant!

I would love to see something like that at some stage during the season, although I don't hold out a lot of hope!

Great chapter, well written!

Looking forward to more!
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
oh boy things are getting worse. lucifer is in sam dreams and telling him things and dean wants him to have dreamless sleep and if cas keep doing that sam will be damaged. oh boy things are not looking up for poor sam and right now he is vulnerable and they cant do nothing to protect him from lucifer
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Really interesting! Looking forward to more. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she is doing better.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »