Reviews for Hope Abandoned
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Really interesting! Looking forward to more. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she is doing better.
Sastiel chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Oh Dass! WOnderful chapter! Poor boys. Their lives suck so much!

I really feel for them...
jensensgirl3 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Sam is at his breaking point if he is thinking of saying yes, glad that DEan will keep him from saying that and so is Bobby. I just hope that SAm can keep that promise, if he doesn't then Dean might have to say yes to Michael.

Hope your mom is doing ok after he fall, I'm glad that everything is going ok now.

Nice chapter hun, but I'm a little worried about SAmmy.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
aww man. i keep crying when i read this. another great chapter. keep up the good work.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Aw, I still feel so sad for Sammy, he just seems so lost. At least Dean and Bobby are trying to get through to him. Maybe they will eventually make him feel like he is worth something again.
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
aw poor sam he cant take it anymore and he is slowly breaking and dean and bobby need to help him even more or sam can do something drastic and say yes so they need to keep an eye on him
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Oh, loved it! Please continue!
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I just hope that Dean could help Sammy, get him out of his depression that he is in. I don't want him to say yes to Lucifer in the show or story, but never know what could happen on either.

At least they both have Castiel and BObby on their side, I feel sorry for what happen to Ellen and Jo.

Can't wait to see what happen next.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
awesome. next chapter please
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Poor Sam. That kid really has been through entirely too much in his life. Both of them have. I often wonder why they don't just spend a week crying. They're amazingly resilient. But everyone's got their breaking point, right? And it's nice to see Dean recognize that about Sam here. I'm really enjoying this fic so far! Keep it up!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
And if they both say yes, then does it conme to brother showdown in which one or the other dies? Let's just hope that thought will get Dean and Bobby spurred into giving Sam a reason to have a positive outlook something to reach the youngest Winchester!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw, so heartbreaking. And what an emotional scene to picture with Sammy placing his head on Bobby's lap and DEan witnessing just how broken his brother is!
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Poor Sam! Still loving this :D
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Argh! This is just too short, you are a tease!

More please...
jensengirl4eva chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Great story. You should definitely continue to write it.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »