Reviews for Hope Abandoned
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Aw, I still feel so sad for Sammy, he just seems so lost. At least Dean and Bobby are trying to get through to him. Maybe they will eventually make him feel like he is worth something again.
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
aw poor sam he cant take it anymore and he is slowly breaking and dean and bobby need to help him even more or sam can do something drastic and say yes so they need to keep an eye on him
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Oh, loved it! Please continue!
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I just hope that Dean could help Sammy, get him out of his depression that he is in. I don't want him to say yes to Lucifer in the show or story, but never know what could happen on either.

At least they both have Castiel and BObby on their side, I feel sorry for what happen to Ellen and Jo.

Can't wait to see what happen next.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
awesome. next chapter please
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Poor Sam. That kid really has been through entirely too much in his life. Both of them have. I often wonder why they don't just spend a week crying. They're amazingly resilient. But everyone's got their breaking point, right? And it's nice to see Dean recognize that about Sam here. I'm really enjoying this fic so far! Keep it up!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
And if they both say yes, then does it conme to brother showdown in which one or the other dies? Let's just hope that thought will get Dean and Bobby spurred into giving Sam a reason to have a positive outlook again...do something to reach the youngest Winchester!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw, so heartbreaking. And what an emotional scene to picture with Sammy placing his head on Bobby's lap and DEan witnessing just how broken his brother is!
TeamSky-Supernatural chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Poor Sam! Still loving this :D
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Argh! This is just too short, you are a tease!

More please...
jensengirl4eva chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Great story. You should definitely continue to write it.
emilybrigid chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
ah this is so good! i absolutely loved it. the dialogue was great, and the emotion was so powerful. i actually started crying :P please keep writing! i can't wait to see what happens next :D
Jessica2014 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
This is really good! You should keep writing it :D
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
wow this is so sad and emotional i had tears while reading this i feel sad for sam he is at the end of his rope. i hope u continue . yhis story just got to me and i would love to read more
Sastiel chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Love this story! Its a little short,but hey! I can deal!

Awesome job so far and I am so looking forward to more..
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »