Reviews for A Chuckmas Carol
michaelfmx chapter 5 . 1/24
I think this is one of the most unique Chuck stories I've ever read. And the depth of emotion that you drew out of Sarah with everything she observed and went through was just beautiful to read. With how intricate the build up was (I, like Sarah, was begging the ghosts to just let her get on in it.) the pay off in the final chapter was exquisite. I was very anxious to see how Sarah would handle seeing chuck again. So much fun to read. I definitely recommend this to any Chukc fan.
Deathzbreath chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Second time reading this story and I realized I hadn't gave you a review. But to be honest I don't think I could leave a review that would put into words just how wonderfully awesome this story is. So I will just thank you for writing it and all the other great stories you have wrote. Thank you so much.
Lonny J chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Very, very well done.
Molotov chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Of all the Chuck fan fiction I've consumed in the last two months, never has one made me cry tears of sadness and then tears of joy.
Good goddamn, this was REMARKABLE! Heartbreaking, sad, poignant, touching, loving, uplifting, depressing, terrifying, forlorn, and good. So, so good.
Chuckfanster chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Thank you for your story, I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on publishing your book. I will have to check it out.
gombek69 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
What a Great story. It was well written and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for this Chuckmas Gift. I will enjoy reading it every Christmas.
wilf21 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Such a fantastic (in more senses than one), and heartwarming Sarah/Chuck story. I did read it a year or so ago, I think, but I'm so glad I happened upon it again this week together with your other brilliant Chuck fics.
bluezebra4 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I bawled like a baby. How do you do it?
Great story.
somedeepmystery chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This was fantastic! You made me cry, which is rare with fanfiction. I wish I could give a long, detailed review but I would just end up listing everything. Very well done, beautiful tale. :)
ChuckFanForever chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I too was directed here by Dave's Chuck This blog, and am fortunate to have found your story. Sarah Walker as Scrooge, she was a bit of a Scrooge withholding her true feelings towards Chuck in the early going, wasn't she? Glad it worked out in the end and that Charah lived happily ever after! Merry Christmas to all, I certainly was heart-warmed by your story!
Wilf chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
What a great Sarah (and Chuck) story. Thank you and thanks to those who drew my attention to it so long after it was actually written.
grandetiopaco chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Hi..I got here from a link on the "Chuck This" blog. Your story is interesting but I'm surprised based on posting time frame, that you didn't (or haven't yet) mentioned Prague. A very good read non the less, thanks.
Siobhan90 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Great story :)
roger chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I just came across this again after reading it awhile a go.

I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it and sharing.
N a b s t e R chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Dude... you made me cry like an wimpy little girl... Not Awesome...