Reviews for Holding Hands
Hey chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I loved it!
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That just brought a huge smile to my face, that was so super cute...:D
Umi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
"Hey guys..." Ben said as he threw his empty soda cup away, "Any idea what happened at the end of the movie?" Gwen and Kevin fumbled to come up with a reply. Ben only could smirk to himself,

"Didn't think so."

LOL! That was really good :D

Keep writing!
Ice chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this was really really cute (:

good job :D
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
How come I hadn't read this before? HOW COME I HADNT FOUND THIS EARLIER? CUZ IT'S AMAZING! I was torn between giggling and falling on the floor, so I decided to do both! It was hilarious more than fluffy, just my opinion, but I loved it either way!

~Sky
KandiLips chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hehe aw this is so cute! Loved how embarassed Gwen and Kevin got just to hold hands... Lol sooo adorable :) Awesome job!

-Kandi
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
loved it! lol :) i liked the subtle fluff! it was so typically gwen & kevin! good job of keeping them in character!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
aw...i can't think of the words i want right now, but i know that reading this made me happy and it was just so amazingly sweet...and it's so typical of them both to wonder if the other is thinking the same thing and stuff...cutest story ever!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
(giggles) Dunno why, but I got a kick out of the thought of Ben being covered in lip gloss. Maybe because he looks like such a choir boy most of the time that I find it hard to imagine him making out with anyone. ;)

Aw, Kevin's nervous! So cute. Both Gwen and Kevin displaying such nerves in a most teenage of situations made me smile. Good job!
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
haha! the ending was so cute! :D

Allasyra chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Cute story. :)
Lbecc chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
perfect!

I loved it!

seems like the caracters jumped of the screem...

congrats, few peaple know how to write like this

(and I read a lot)
Ash Ninja chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aw, how cute.
Invizible chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Great job! Can't wait for more Kevin/Gwen fluff!
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Holding hands! he he he. I laughed at the parts with the lame movie. Poor Kevy can't handle it.

And as for Alien Swarm, I was very upset with the movie. They killed 'My Ride'! And Ben at the wheel looked... wrong!