Reviews for Always And Forever, Plus A Day
Blackrain2405 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
oh man...that was just depressing for Near... (damn Mello) lolz but the three of them are still my favorite characters from the whole series... This was an amazing story nonetheless..
Rieul chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh. My. Jeevas... This was AMAZING! It's a bit sad... the issue Matt has. No, I'm more concerned about Near, ugh. It's so sad but so real in so many levels. If there were rates here I'd give it 5 stars. One of my new favorite one-shots ever.

EEEEVR.
Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I can't believe it, but your story actually made me choke up! It's just so sad yet so beautiful and amazing and I agree with Matt why can't he have both of them? I mean even Mello can learn to love a cute and hot thing like Near. I hope you write one where Matt tells Mello the truth and then they have a three some haha that would be awesome!
nearisdasmarts chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
FUCK YEAH FOR THE DAVID BOWIE REFRENCE!
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh hot damn. This was great :]. It all flowed nicely together. Ooo Matt and Near are my favorite now, especially in this one :D. Kinda sad that Matt had to leave, but at least he'll be back when Mello's gone ;]
Percy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this was awsome :P i love your stories KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK if you can .
The Wammy Boys chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
HELL YES!

Best Near x Matt out there. Amazing, truly amazing. keep writing.
Brndl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was so sweet at the end! I have a confession... I almost cried! w it was so adorable... You made me like this pairing. :D
callalily1617 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
loved it..

except the tragic love triangle at the end.. XD

i thought it was gonna be threesome..

nonetheless it was awesome.. FAVED
Deathnotebliss chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
tsk tsk

such language in that author's note at the end, there.

LOL

jk jk

;) UR SO AWESOME at lemons

AND they have some semblance of plot

Keep it up!

~Caroline
unperson chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
:D I thought I wasn't ever gonna get to review. I'm trying to do this on the phone so sorry for any typos.
Speaking of, the ending almost made me cry. In the middle of the mall xD (I know, I need a life) And it was very well written for your first posted lemon. And the moaning sounded perfectly fine xD (there, I said it). But this story was really sweet and it has been added to my faves :)
escape-into-myself chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
HOE MAH GAWD That was uh-maze-ing. I'm rubbing the computer monitor in hopes that some of your epic talent will rub off on me. I am clicking on all four of those little boxes at the bottom of the screen. :D keep writing please. Anything will do.
zutaralover5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh my god!

so good! ur an amazing author!

i loved the always and forever, plus a day thing, it made me smile :D

and how does it feel that u and near have the same name? XD
toster chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i love it this is the longest oneshot i have ever read and i must say it is one of my favorites
Dem0nL0rd Lucy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was so good. My eyes started to water at the end...it was sad but yet so cute. I hate Matt and Near as a couple but ur story made me really change my mind, so i thank u for writing this. you did very good with the lemon.