Reviews for Retsu's Folly
DarkStrider chapter 13 . 1h
I love how this story is developing and hope that each plot thread continues to wind in and out of the others! Definitely love the dialogue, as well!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 13 . 8/18
I can't wait for more! I can't wait for what other aspects of death Harry will have to master.
Really looking forward to how all this turns out.
Ibskib chapter 8 . 8/18
Correction:
just to be a soldier - to be just a soldier (the syntax was a bit off)
it's sorrow - its sorrow
wreathes - wreaths
it's maddening agony - its maddening agony
I like it a lot!
The Digger92 chapter 13 . 7/18
Wow. Just wow. I have no idea why I decided to avoid this fanfic for so long, but I am glad I read it now. Taking your time with the update? Considering this is a whole of creativity and originality, I can only imagine the writers-block that you suffer on occasion so take your time. I will be looking forward to your update.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 6/4
You know...
By now ya' should've updated the 13th chapter, or , at least made a note for your readers, why you don't write anymore.
But alas, the 4 years for death aren't come, so you have some little time to write the next chapter, before I mourn your passing (and perhaps curse your name).
CMVreud chapter 5 . 6/4
For anyone interested, and also you nuhuh, out there is an interesting fanfic that I got reminded of, in where the Shinigami afterlife is not the true, the intended afterlife. It is also an awesome piece of villain!MC.
Hrm, really good story thus far, the world building is really good and characters seem to have interesting, if slightly distorted from canon actions and interactions. Is this still being updated or is it abandoned? Would look forward to reading more.
Cormin12 chapter 13 . 5/22
Now I'm curious where this is going, if it does ever continue, but I'll speculate. At first with the title being Retsu's folly I thought she brought him to soul society, then I thought it was because she sent him to the 80th, now I'm not sure if it's her kindness or not. Now I struggle to find if Harry is a hero in the making or catastrophic monster.
notsofrilly chapter 13 . 5/9
I like how this story is moving foward at a faster rate, not that I think the rest of the story was unneeded. Update soon!
SleeperAwakens chapter 13 . 5/6
This story is a rare jewel of originality on this site. Please, continue.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 4/25
This is just really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
chicaalterego chapter 12 . 4/23
Huh? It ended there, in ch13. Weird, I was sure I had read a lot more of this in the past. Did you take down some chapters for a rewrite or I'm going crazy?
chicaalterego chapter 6 . 4/22
Im in the middle of a reread. Somehow, it seems better the second time around.
highlyentertaind chapter 13 . 4/22
Really great story and I look forward to the next chapter.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »