Reviews for Retsu's Folly
TheYatted chapter 13 . 10/11
For some reason "potter harry" just makes me laugh. Fastest 100k words I've read too lol. Looking forward to more cats in the future!
R chapter 3 . 8/25
This is garbage. Retsu apparently refuses to teach him anything but kido, despitr the fact that she is extremely qualified to do so. Then it goes downhill.

Harry starts with being a spineless idiot, and this inevitably condemns the lives of those he is responsible for.

Then, you screw up on the most basic of shinigami lore. A soul slayer is a part of one's soul, not some bipolar bitch with the logic of a 'feminist' that thinks herself a goddess. She doesnt seem to be remotely cooperative. She has nothing in common with the who is supposedly her master.

You threw away the most sacred aspect of the bleach universe? And for what? An annoying and judgemental voice in the mind of a rash idiot who is famous for going off half-cocked?
vysirez chapter 7 . 6/21
Izanami is retarded. She knows they are almost looking for an excuse to lock Harry away forever, and she doesn't even let him get one day into the Academy before she piles on the pressure, almost making it certain that they find out that he's not in control, and he isn't. As you have show so far Harry isn't in control, and he is a danger to people around him. Also have to say I'm a bit disappointed with Izanami, a zanpakuto is supposed to be an expression of your soul, and however cool she may be, Izanami is not an expression of Harry's soul.
Till now it was great. Became boring surprisingly fast
All the shitty Bleach humor seeped into this... please stop being a kid.
naruto chapter 13 . 5/31
great story keep it up
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 4/10
ah, how I miss this story.
TenchiSolutionsForAll chapter 13 . 1/23
Well, I caught up with the story after a weekend binge. Fairly well written, good characters, and well established setting. Also, no annoying slash or femHarry. So, of course it goes on the shelf for over two years. Disappointing. I'm hoping you get back to it.
JDS62 chapter 13 . 1/13
Is this Fic still going or is it dead? I mainly ask as it is highly interesting and I want to read more.
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Damn, Yoruichi up a creek because of Harry, and she definitely isn't pleased XD
Definitely a fun read, I'm sad that there isn't more, but definitely enjoyed what was there.
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Harry definitely makes interesting friends XD
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
that special binding kido, holy cow. Harry pulls zero punches. And damn, Aizen being a clever little bastard, I sense a subtle rivalry starting...
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
That was... interesting. Definitely one way to tell Yoruichi to fuck off.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
That ending though XD
Harry getting the last laugh by apparating all the way back XD
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Hell yeah, Harry going battle-crazy. Though once he masters Annette, he'll probably be even scarier in a fight.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »