Reviews for Retsu's Folly
objectivepersona chapter 13 . 7/18
This story is great, the writing is deep and thoughtful, the main characters, Retsu and Harry, are fleshed out well. it's too bad it hasn't been updated. I could see a harem in the future too.
MOR the Divine Being chapter 2 . 6/30
...maybe I should just leave...I don't know, this is not giving me a good impression here
Azaira chapter 4 . 6/13
...isn’t the academy where they learn to do this stuff? The average Shinigami is only just capable of taking out hollows. Being attacked by actual Shinigami - ninjas at that - would be counterintuitive. They can teach whatever they want in the academy, the only real requirement is having spiritual energy. That the test requires anything more just seems ridiculous.
noxenrom chapter 4 . 6/13
The power of frie... Bullshit I mean. This story is retarded.
Nemhain2009 chapter 13 . 6/5
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 5/19
Soul Society? He didn't even have the same religion.
embrewing chapter 13 . 5/7
you know, i rarely comment on stories that are typically dead.
but honestly it's a shame this wasn't finished considering just how good it is.
Southerner chapter 13 . 4/23
Please, Please! I beg of you! Update! My heart races, my breathing ceases! I need this wonderful story to continue so that I might know more of how it shall unfold.
Quento chapter 1 . 3/18
That's the best fleshed out story I read in ages. Love the character dynamics, Izanami and Harry soul space is a piece of written art. Wish the story was not abandoned though. I am leaving follow story just in case. I really liked this so far!
Gwen Zenier chapter 13 . 3/15
This is the first well written bleach and Harry Potter crossover I had ever come across. It was well worth the read;)
TheScribeofDeath chapter 11 . 2/26
To ge my account name put dpaces in between each word. First off, this is a fucking amazing story. It is rich and has unimaginable depth to it. You have truly molded all of the characters in to what you needed and what we love. Now stop sitting on your ass and start wrighting or I swear to the gods above and below that i will track you down and chain you to a chair until you have finished this story. Thus is my oath, forever anon.
Lord-Chrono chapter 13 . 1/29
This is an amazing story, at the end of every chapter I can't help but wanna relaxed and the one after that and the one after that. It's rare to find a story that you can't put down!
Tony Samuels chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm damn impressed. After stumbling upon dozens of bad stories, this is like a breath of fresh air. Really good plot and excellent characterization. Thank you and keep writing.
TheYatted chapter 13 . 10/11/2017
For some reason "potter harry" just makes me laugh. Fastest 100k words I've read too lol. Looking forward to more cats in the future!
R chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
This is garbage. Retsu apparently refuses to teach him anything but kido, despitr the fact that she is extremely qualified to do so. Then it goes downhill.

Harry starts with being a spineless idiot, and this inevitably condemns the lives of those he is responsible for.

Then, you screw up on the most basic of shinigami lore. A soul slayer is a part of one's soul, not some bipolar bitch with the logic of a 'feminist' that thinks herself a goddess. She doesnt seem to be remotely cooperative. She has nothing in common with the who is supposedly her master.

You threw away the most sacred aspect of the bleach universe? And for what? An annoying and judgemental voice in the mind of a rash idiot who is famous for going off half-cocked?
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »