Reviews for Retsu's Folly
NineYetis chapter 5 . 8/9
Poor Harry. An academy forcing its students to write a Will is one of the most metal things I’ve ever read.
OmegaUltima chapter 13 . 7/30
Alas, it seems that we shall never learn more about this Harry, or the world he left behind...
MoinLeute chapter 3 . 4/22
i have no idea how it comes together that merlin has a wife and is the creator of the world and seeing that most of this until now feels like filler, im gonna quit this
Tyfli barda chapter 1 . 2/2
This story has great potential, an interesting premise, an interesting writing style, and an interesting crossover. Yet somehow it completely fails in the end to mesh into a whole and makes the entirety of the story absolutely confusing. To many convoluted plots, to many characters trying to compete for attention, to many strange personalities in a never-ending roller coaster of emotional drama. No real weight and substance to allow us readers to ingest, digest and absorb, you just keep filling an already bloated story line. And why is everyone so psychotic and seemingly deranged without no real underlying reason, why all the constant tension and seemingly never ending befuddling agendas? All that clever writing and clever dialogues just falls flat when trying to convey a proper story that a reader can follow because the expositions just never ends.
Mangoose chapter 13 . 10/1/2021
Final verdict for this story: Everyone is crazy and not very well-adjusted mentally. Also, what happened to the Stag Spirit? Did the author forgot about that?

The story is somewhat enjoyable for its level of insanity.
Mangoose chapter 1 . 9/30/2021
I'm glad that the author of this story included the small detail of Harry getting Japanese honorifics and mannerisms wrong.

Other writers seem to forget that Harry is British and has never lived in a completely different culture.
Previlion chapter 13 . 5/16/2021
I read this many years ago and recently thought fondly on it. Here is to hoping for new work on this story.
Quimsical One chapter 13 . 3/30/2021
I have to say, even after all these years, this is still a high quality read. One can only hope it will continue.
boyo77 chapter 13 . 3/13/2021
Heartbroken this is dead! Great story.
lithiumxx chapter 6 . 3/9/2021
i love this concept!
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 12 . 12/25/2020
It has been quite a long time since I last read this story, and it still remains a terrible shame for it to have been abandoned. There are precious few Crossovers between Bleach and Harry Potter, this just so happens to be one of the very finest.
I know not what has happened to you (the author) but I enjoyed immensely how the story was turning out, I still hold onto hope that u will one day return to this work and labour at it again.

Best regards.
(Had to post this in chapter 12, due to having already reviewed chapter 13)
Dissapointed chapter 3 . 12/13/2020
This is ridiculous trash.

The story and writing style is marvelous... so, why do I call it trash? Because the author overdid it. Since Harry came to District 80 it became just stupid. It doesnt matter that the writing style is good if reading it is confusing as heck and the reactions of MC is nonsense. Dont let me start on how retarded was his zanpakuto meeting scene. And the way Isshin explained what zanpakuto is? That was no explanation. That was author masturbating by putting a ridiculous riddle into supposed explanation.

IT IS OVERDONE.
psxbleem chapter 13 . 11/5/2020
This story is one of my favorite cross overs from any media. Each of the characters has their own unique personality and traits and really feel like they live in the world of the story. I can’t wait for this story to be continued.
spirouFr chapter 13 . 10/11/2020
thanks for your work
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2020
damn, I would love to see more of this story someday. Especially to see the relationship between Harry and Retsu explored more.
1,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »