Reviews for Retsu's Folly
Azureliness chapter 13 . 9/26
I really love this story. This is some good shit.
Zantak chapter 13 . 9/13
This fic is really, really good! I hope you will continue it someday!
NF chapter 3 . 9/11
Would be nice if you stopped using Merlin for god in Harry curses. It sounds ridiculous and out of place
atchoum35 chapter 13 . 8/22
Great story. thanks. The unohanaxharry is a great idea And you are constructing a very good relationship between this two. Your plot are good. And harry powers are goods. I hope you will continue this story. Thanks
Everything aimed to be funny in this fic are cringy and just distract from the story. Your writing style makes your story 'dark', you should just stick to making interactions dark.
Ur the opposite of Kishimoto. He sucks at writing female characters. Ur completely hopeless writing male characters.
Aaah yes. The old 'wizened old master uncharacteristically gives impossible test to main character. AnD uncharacteristically decides to duel him. Deja Vu. Happens a lot with Dumbledore and Harry. The commander who wont use his sword when ichigo and his friends were causing havoc besides scaring his two pupils. Will uncharacteristically decide to duel An untrained brat. And the bridge? You went overboard and fell into retardo sea
Why. Why why. Why. Why
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 7/10
Is there any hope what-so-ever of this continuing? I really want to see more Izanami...
Jashava chapter 13 . 7/9
Ahh~ I love this story
Hopefully it will be updated eventually! 3
scaryorange chapter 1 . 6/16
lets not have Harry start training and taking on students by chapter 1...
So good. I wish you could continue!
Blacknova00 chapter 13 . 5/20
I hope to see this story updated soon. Any idea how long he will be a trainee? The second, fourth, fifth, eighth, and the kids Corp. I think harry would want to go 4th but he might learn the most at 8th. Yamato would probably want harry to go 2nd or 8th just so that yoruichi or shunsui can watch him
The insomiac chapter 13 . 5/20
You know what's one hundred times worse than reading a terrible story? Reading a wonderful story with engaging characters and development and seeing the words 'Last updated: Two years ago.'

It's a lot like meeting someone who's cool, likes all the same music as you do, movies as you do, and then they open their mouth and say something racist or some other equally stupid thing. And you think to yourself 'Oh no. He's retarded.' It's just intimately disappointing.

Like, "Oh that was wonderful. I can't wait to see what the author has for us at the next update. How often is this updated anyway? Oh no. It's dead."

Oh well. It was great while it lasted.
Thanks for the ride.
concept human chapter 10 . 5/5
I just realized that even though Potter is pants at occlumency he's not using it to differentiate his emotions from the blade. You already stated that Potter's mind and the blade's mind are different so that's quite the plot hole.

Anyways I'm sure that real life is taking up your time; thus, you don't have time to come back to this story. Good luck with life and I'm hoping that you find time to finish this amazing story.
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »