Reviews for Retsu's Folly
TenchiSolutionsForAll chapter 13 . 1/23
Well, I caught up with the story after a weekend binge. Fairly well written, good characters, and well established setting. Also, no annoying slash or femHarry. So, of course it goes on the shelf for over two years. Disappointing. I'm hoping you get back to it.
JDS62 chapter 13 . 1/13
Is this Fic still going or is it dead? I mainly ask as it is highly interesting and I want to read more.
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Damn, Yoruichi up a creek because of Harry, and she definitely isn't pleased XD
Definitely a fun read, I'm sad that there isn't more, but definitely enjoyed what was there.
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Harry definitely makes interesting friends XD
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
that special binding kido, holy cow. Harry pulls zero punches. And damn, Aizen being a clever little bastard, I sense a subtle rivalry starting...
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
That was... interesting. Definitely one way to tell Yoruichi to fuck off.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
That ending though XD
Harry getting the last laugh by apparating all the way back XD
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Hell yeah, Harry going battle-crazy. Though once he masters Annette, he'll probably be even scarier in a fight.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
Things are getting interesting.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Pretty good that Harry and his sword came to an understanding. Is Harry gonna fuck shit up next chapter?
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
This is gonna be a fun 6 years, I can just tell.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Hell yeah, show all those fuckers who's the boss Harry!
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
And here I thought Ichigo's Zanpakuto was creepy. Harry's just takes it in a completely different direction, and a whole 'nother level.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Yo, this fucking guy and his scary ass sword. Harry, just maybe, might have lost his way a bit. And did he actually kill Zenpachi? That's one hell of a butterfly.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This is awesomely enjoyable. I was mildly conflicted about it taking place before Bleach canon, but after I got into the story I realized it was better for it. Now Harry can forge his own path without feeling like he's muscling in on Ichigo, which is somewhat canon in fics where a different mc gets stuck in another ficverse. Probably my favorite part is Harry befriending Rangiku. I just know she's gonna the death of him XD
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »